Chapter 24

(Lauren's POV)

"Hey Zayn!" I exclaimed and leaned my elbows on the back rest of the couch, behind Zayn's head.

"Hey Lauren." he smiled and looked up at me with those adorable eyes. I just want to hold him..and look into his eyes longer...and kiss him...-WHAT. No. Lauren, don't go too overboard! "So, um.. Lauren, can I ask you something?" 

"You just did."

"Ha.ha." he remarked, sarcastically, "Anyways, I was wondering if.." my heart rate paced up. He must be asking me out. No, why would he be? I'm just me., "If you wanted to go out with me on Friday?" he bit his lip nervously. I froze. That was not expected.. AGH. TALK LAUREN, TALK!

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to." I smiled. Nice save. He let out a big breath and grinned widely.

"I'll pick you up at seven. Dress nicely."

(Camila's POV)

Harry and I leaned on the door, listening to Lauren and Zayn's conversation. Harry had to  keep his hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming. I licked his hand. That's right. I licked it.

"EW!" he squealed like a girl as I giggled, silently. I looked back up to hear footsteps coming toward the door. I grabbed Harry's hand and ran into his bedroom.

"That was close." I grinned and plopped onto his bed letting half my legs dangle off the bed.

"Yes it was." he cheekily smiled and leaned over to put each of his arms beside my head. He beant down and kissed me on the lips softly.

"The girls and I have dance practice today in an hour." I teased him and got up to walk out the room. I looked back to see his pouting lips and laughed.

"Tease." he mumbled, straightning himself up. I went over and kissed him on the lips gracefully.

"Better?" I asked. He smiled and pecked my lips again. And there goes the fireworks all over again. One after another.. I walked out of the room and looked for the girls.

"Hey, get ready. We have to leave to the dance rehearsal, remember?" I told them.

"Oh, right! I forgot." we went up to our rooms to get changed. I put on my cute yellow sweater, white tank top and grey loose sweats. (A/N PICTURE ON THE SIDE. Btw you should rlly see the pics on the side. It helps you imagine the story better.) After tying my hair into a cute ponytail, I went downstairs to gather the rest of my stuff.

"Hey, where you guys goin?" Louis asked as he stuck a bunch of baby carrots in his mouth. I laughed and went over to steal a carrot as he frowned.

"We have dance rehearsals. We should be leaving when the rest of the girl are done." I answered.

"Awe. Well we have an interview today at three so yeah." he giggled and swung his legs in the high stool. I laughed at the 5-year old hearted man.

"LEGGO!" Dinah exclaimed, the girls trailing behind her.

"Yeah, hold on." I walked upstairs to say bye to the boys. Niall first. I knocked on his door.

"COME IN!" he yelled, probably in the bathroom. I opened the door to a neat and cologne smelling room. Niall walked out of the bathroom, shirtless with wet-hair.

"Hey, we're leaving now so we'll see you whenever!" I smiled and walked out sending a quick wave.

"Alright, see you later!" Zayn's room.

"Hey bud. We're leaving now. Later!" Liam's room.

"HIII. We're leaving now. Thanks for letting us sleep over, daddy direction." I smiled and walked out of the room before Liam caught my wrist. I turned around to come face to face with Liam. 

"Make sure you say bye to your boyfriend." he smirked, "A.k.a. my best mate, Harry." my face must've turned bright red considering the fact that he was laughing at me.

"Please don't tell!" I whined and he nodded, laughing slightly now, "And how did you find out?"

"Don't think I don't see you guys sneaking kisses to each other." he smiled. I turned crimson, once again and walked out and into Harry's room.

"Hey, i'm leaving now." I smiled.

"Okay, cute outfit by the way." he grinned and took my hand to twirl me around. Oh, how this boy makes me feel like a princess. My own fairytale..

"Thanks. And just so you know, Liam knows about us. You go ask him, i'm running late!" I pecked his lips, gave him a quick hug and ran out.

"LEGGO!" I yelled to the girls. They laughed at our little catch phrase. We got leggo from that time Ed Sheeran, also known as the ginger jesus, tweeted our Lego House cover. Ohh, those timees.. We got in Ally's car and drove off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

k I'm going to stop for now. My eyes are seriously starting to burn from the computer screen D: Keep reading!!:)