Chapter 10

(Camila's POV)

I was watching a movie with Harry at his place. We weren't 'official' but he likes me. I'm not so sure if I do though. I'm not convinced yet and he knows that.

*ding* I pulled out my phone and read a text from Zayn.

"Hey, babe. ^_^ What's up?" No, Zayn and I aren't a thing. He calls everyone babe, I know! Cheeky. Haha.

"Nm. Watching a movie with a friend. Love Actually. Haha xD This is a boy im watching with. Hint; I didn't choose the movie." i hit send. Harry was on the other couch sprawled out, eating popcorn.

"Haha. Reminds me of one of my mates. Wonder where he is.. And Louis just stuck a carrot in Niall's shirt." I accidentally laughed out loud and Harry looked at me.

"what's so funny, love?" he asked amused.

"Oh, nothing really. Silly text is all."

I replied. He smiled and returned to his movie.

*ding*

"Oh, right I've been meaning to tell you something. Ill come by to see you later but I can't wait till then to tell you this. We're going on tour, leaving Monday"

My heart sunk. Today is Saturday... Harry hasn't told me this yet.. Just then, he got up.I looked at the tv and the movie was rolling on credits. He smiled and plopped beside me on the couch. I turned to him cross legged as he lost his smile and suddenly frowned. Now's the time he'll tell me, right?

"Camila, I've been meaning to tell you something that I dread telling you.."

"You're going on tour." I finished to make things easy.

"We're going on to- Wait wha? How did you know?"

"I had my suspicions." Not mentioning Zayn.

"Oh, well I'm really sorry. We're leaving on Monday and I know it's soon and we just got closer as friends and-"

"It's alright I get it." I smiled and he returned one.

"Alright.. Well, would you like to at least come meet my mates? They still don't know about you." he smiled cheekily.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go get dressed and I'll come down in a bit." I said and rushed upstairs.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry guys! I know ive been updating rarely and giving short chapters! My mom always lectures me about spending too much screen time. I'll update as soon as I get up tomorrow. :) Please vote and comment, thanks! ;)