Chapter 13

(Camila's POV)

Ally went into the bathroom to get changed into her pajamas and I guess i'll just ask Zayn for some clothes to sleep in. I caught Zayn before he walked into the kitchen and threw my arms around his neck gently and jumped on his back. He stumbled before catching his balance and putting his arms around my legs.

"Hey, Zayn, can I borrow some clothes?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Yeah, sure. Come up to my room and you can change there." he winked jokingly.

"In your dreams bud." I laughed as he walked into the livingroom and up the stairs, catching eveyrone's attention.

(Zayn's POV)

I tossed her my black shirt and jean short -shorts. She turned around and took her shirt off and slipped on the black one along with the shorts.

"Can I borrow a hoodie?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure." I handed her my purple hoodie which made it look like she had no pants on. 

"May I also ask why you have white shorts?" she laughed as my face turned red.

"Perrie left it here one time.." I said awkwardly. I never knew what happened with us.. we just broke up, i guess? Camila's face turned sad and she spoke with sympathy.

"Oh, i'm so sorry, I didn't realize.." she replied as I smiled at her. I linked her arm in mine as we skipped down the stairs. 

"Hey guys you want to pla- DAMN CAMILA! WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?" Louis yelled as everyone's eyes darted to Mila. Harry let out a low wolf whistle as Camila started laughing. She lifted her sweater and showed them her shorts, "Oh, good. Eleanor would NOT like it if-"

"SO WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE." Liam cut in, staring at her. I started getting this weird feeling in my stomach. These guys have girlfriends! Well two of them but still! 

"ME FIRST!" my thoughts were interupted by Niall who just lost his gaze from MY Mila. I don't know if my love for her is like a sister or love..love. I'll just have to wait and find out,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K so promise you guys a chapter later today or tomorrow! :DD