Chapter 34

(Camila's POV)

I walked into my house, AKA, Fifth Harmony's house.

"Hey guys." I sighed and plopped on the couch. I am EXHAUSTED.

"MILA!" they grinned. I snapped my head up to meet three creepy, smiling faces.

"How was the date?"

"Did you snog?"

"Did he hold your waist?? I just love it when Zayn does that, it's so comforting!" Lauren squeeled.

"Did you hold han-"

"WOAH." I exclaimed, "Okay, so it was not a date, it was a hang-out.. I'm pretty sure, maybe, yes and yes." They screamed.

"HEY WAIT!" Dinah interrupted the deafening screams from Normani and Lauren.

"You guys kissed??" They looked at me wide-eyed.

"Look, girls, I really don't know what caused us to kiss but honestly, I think I'm falling for him. But what if it's just mixed emotions from my break-up with Harry? I'm so confused! The kiss was great, actually..." I rambled.

"Just wait a bit, Camila. You're right, it might just be mixed emotions." Lauren rubbed my back, comfortingly.

"Yeah... I guess. I will." I smiled a bit and walked up to my room to rest.

----------------------
Tell me if you guys ship
Namila/Camiall
OR
Camarry

BY THE WAY.
If I get more than 10 more followers on my Instagram, I will update 2 GOOD chapters. I at least hope they're good.

Instagram: geraldineh_

Trying to reach 500. which is impossible without you guys so HELP.