Chapter 12

(Dinah's POV)

"Hey Dinah, do you know where Mila went?" Lauren asked.

"Oh, she went to Harry's place to meet the boys before they go on tour." I answered.

"Poof. And she didn't invite me." she playfully pouted. I just laughed.

*ding* I pulled out my phone and read the text from Camz.

To: Dinahmyonlydawg

Hey my homiee ;) I'm crashing at a friend's tonight. It's already like 1 in the morning.

"Who's texting you?" asked Lauren. 

"Mila." she nodded and sat on the couch and put her feet up on the table.

To: Milamysecretunicorn

Alright. Haven fun! But not too much ;)

I smiled and put my phone under my legs and continued reading my magazine. 

(Ally's POV)

"Hey girls, i'm going to a friend's tonight." I told them as I walked by them on the couch. I walked up the stairs and got changed. I put on a plain grey t-shirt and tied the front. I layered it with a white lace cardigan, a compass necklace and high-waisted shorts.

"Ally-cat, it's like 1 in the morning." said Normani.

"Late night sleep over." I laughed and walked out the door, "Bye girls!" I smiled and took in the fresh air. I was going to a friend's house I met at Starbucks one time. He's famous and british. Cute, haha but he has a girlfriend. I knocked on the door and it opened up to a smiling Louis. Yes, Louis Tomlinson.

"Hey, Boobear." I laughed. He pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hello, sister dear." he curtsied. I smiled and walked into the living room and was greeted by a muffled hello's and hi's considering the fact that their mouths were full of popcorn. 

"Ally-cat!!" I heard a girl scream. I turned around and came face to face with Camila. Wait, Camila??

"Hey, Mila, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"SLEEP OVERRR!'' she danced with Louis and started laughing. Oh. But how did she know them? I guess I'll ask when there isn't a dance party going on here. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so i'll try to update when I get home cuz I gotta go swimming :/ And OMG throughtout this whole week, i've had like 3 dentists appointment and I still got 2 more! EACH APPOINTMENT I GET LIKE 5 SHOTS. THE NEEDLE IS SOO SHAARP.