Chapter 21

(Lauren's POV)

I walked down the stairs along with the girls, listening to Dinah and Normani's conversation.

"No, giraffes get their neck from attempting to willow! You know! I whip my hair back and forth!" Dinah sang and whipped her head.

"What?? Oh, nuh-uh.  They got their heads stuck in a hole and tried pulling it out then stretched it!" Well that made more sense. 

"Oh, hey girlss.. How's it going?" Liam asked with a worried face. I just realized what we probably sounded like upstairs. I laughed and played along.

"Ally, here, is being an idiot!" I exclaimed, pulling off my best acting skills. The girls looked up at me as we reached the bottom of the stairs with confused faces before catching up.

"Oh, i'm the idiot?? Is it my fault that Dinah doesn't know a thing??" Ally yelled back, trying to hold back a smile.

"Oh really, now. You're serious?? Camila's the real idiot! And YOU? You hurt her physically and knocked her unconcious??" she yelled back. I looked down trying to hold my laughter in then looked at the boys to check their reactions. Man, it was priceless. I looked at Normani to see her looking away with a giant smile on her face. 

"That really hurt." Camila whimpered as she put her head in her hands and started doing her really good fake crying. Oh that drew the line. Harry came running up to her and rubbing her back, trying to pry her hands off her face to see her.

"Are you okay? Please don't cry. Let me see." he rambled on, worriedly.

"Annnd scene." I said as Camila pulled her head up to reveal her non-stained face.

"WHAT." Louis yelled, "Oh they did NOT just do that."

"But they did.." Harry turned to look at Camila as he held her wrists and stood infront of her.

"HAHAHA YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACES!" Normani laughed and sat on the couch beside Liam.

"Oh my god, and Niall!!" Dinah fell into a giant laughing fit as Niall turned red.

"You girls are so going to wish you never did that." Louis announced.

"Yup. Let the games begin.." Zayn smiled evily. Oh boooy... We got into our own coversations and I turned to Zayn.

"Sup Bradford Boi?" I said and turned to him with a dimply smile.

"Hiii." he replied, smiling widely. I guess I could give him a shot..

(Camila's POV)

"You scared me to death! I thought you got hurt!" Harry exclaimed, with a face of shock and playfulness. He pulled me into the kitchen and sat at the counters. I got up and sat on top of the counter and turned to face Harry who was sitting in the high-stool.

"I'm sorry! I just had to play along!" I giggled and kissed his nose. His face lit up and he pulled me onto his lap.

"Want to go shopping?" he randomly asked.

"Right now?"

"Yup!" he grinned.

"But we might get caught together by the paprazzi."

"That's why we have diguises."

"Ohhh, well okay then!" I smiled at him as he kissed my temple and put his hands on my hips to place me on his back.

"YEEAH, PIGGY BACK!" I yelled and he walked off to join the rest of One Direction and Fifth Harmony.

Life couldn't get any better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think of Zauren? COMMENT. I'm like getting no feedback at all! D:

BYEEEE -Al / Ally