Chapter 7

Sorry guys! I would've had an earlier update but my two chapters got deleted and it was already like 2 in the morning. Well anyways, thanks for reading and I'll have another update when I get around 30 votes. Thanks! :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Camila's POV)

Harry Parker into a lot and ran out to open my door. We walked around a building down a stone path and winded up in a spaced backyard. There was a gazebo, cut bushes with light ms streaming around them and a crystal clear lake with a reflection of the twinkling stars. I was speechless!

"this is..just...wow." I stuttered.

"Why thank you, love." he chuckled. 

He led me to the table on the gazebo. A waiter came up to us and asked for our orders. I studied the menu.

"Uh, I'll have the fried chicken, fries and salad." I said.

"I'll have the same." Harry said.

"Alright your order will be ready In about 10 minutes. He winked at me and licked his lips seductively before walking off. I sensed Harry stiffen and I reached for his hand. He looked up an met my eyes.

"Sorry about that." he said sympathetically, "If he touches you I will protect you." I smiled at him and he returned one. We started talking about ourselves until the food came. I dug in as he laughed.

"My new Niall." he chuckled. I sent him a cheeky smile. After our dinner, we walked to the beach, holding our shoes in our hands. We made it to the water and he splashed me. He splashed me! This means war!

"Take that!" I shouted over the waves.

"Agh!" he screamed. Haha, i win. Just then I felt someone pick me up from the waist and spin my around. I squealed and Harry dropped me as I turned around facing him. I leaned in and he did the same but WHOOPS. I SPLASH WATER ON HIM and run off!

"Sucker!" I laugh, running away.

""oh no, you dont!" he ran after me and soon enough, he came close enough. He threw me on his shoulder and ran towards the log and set me down. I shivered as the cold wind blew and he must have noticed.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"Uh, yah, a little." I replied uncertain. 

He hugged me from behind and let me snuggle into his chest. I wish I could have stayed like this forever.

"Oh, yeah!" he exclaimed, "I got you something." he smiled. I looked up at him, our faces a couple inches apart, "Turn around." he smiled. I obeyed and felt something cold place on my neck. I looked down and saw a beautiful necklace shaped as a key with diamonds in it.

"You now have the key," he said, "to my heart as he pulled out a necklace from under his shirt. It was a nice locket. I took the key and placed it in the locket and it opened revealing some words. I scrunched my face and read the words aloud.

"You'll forever have the key to my heart. I love you." I smiled ear to ear.

"True fact." he said as I gave him a big hug wrapping my arms around his neck while his arms went around my waist, fitting perfectly together. Best night ever, I thought.

(Harry's POV)

Best night ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So how was that? Please comment and vote ^_^ Love you guys!! 😘