Chapter 28

(Camila's POV)

the girls and I have been watching movies for like, 4 hours straight now! Toy Story (request by Liam), Titanic 2, Avatar and right now, SCARY MOVIE 4. It's hilarious!

"OMG GIRL! THAT JAPANESE KID IS SO CREEPY!" 

"Dinah, hush! We're watching!"

"Yeah, bu-"

"Uh-uh."

"Bu-"

"No."

"Ju-"

"Zip iphfkgh" What?

"ALLY THREW A PILLOW AT MY FACE!" 

"I'm done. Oh my god, girls, it's already four in the afternoon!" I exclaimed, "I'm going grocery shopping! WE DON'T HAVE ICECREAM."

"OOO. Can I come?" Lauren asked. (Awe Camren moment)

"Yeah, sure. Let me grab my stuff." I went up and grabbed my phone and sweater. I'm currently wearing a Britain flag flowing, high-low top, jean short-shorts and matching red vans. I paired them with black square frames and a black bow. (picture on side) We linked arms and skipped down the sidewalk, the wind blowing our hair. It's a sunny day but windy. Just how I like it.

"So how are you and Zayn?" I questioned Lauren.

"Oh, we're doing great..The whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing is working out lovely." She grinned big and looked down. I turned to her and flashed her a huge smile followed by a small side hug.

"You and Harry?" she finally replied.

"Awesome as ever. I just don't know how to break it to the world." I shrugged. We arrived at the supermarket and took out a shopping cart.

"Hop in." Lauren giggled, her smoky eyes squinting. I jumped in the cart before Lauren took down tearing down the aisles.

"HEY!"

"WATCH OUT!"

"SMILE FOR THE MAGAZINES!" Lauren and I turned to the right to see a pap running away. We turned to each other and burst out laughing.

"Looks like there'll be another Camren buzz up." I laughed.

"Let's try not to make Harry and Zayn too jealous." she stiffled a laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a filler:) I honestly haven't planned this story out so I don't know what's supposed to happen next xD Inbox me any ideas ?