Chapter 33

(Camila's POV)

"So where are we going?" I asked Niall for probably the 10th time.

"We're almost there, love. Take a chill pill." He said smoothly as he placed his avatars over his eyes. I bursted out laughing as he chuckled along.

"Nice try, babe." I smirked.(Chill, readers. Friends can call each other babe, right?) He turned red and faced back to the road.

"Ah, almost here." He pulled up into the parking lot of the amusement park in town. My eyes bulged at all the rides and games.

"YES! Thanks, Niall!" I grinned widely and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the ticket booth. I pulled out my wallet before Niall smacked my hand.

"Ow! What was that??" I exclaimed and pouted.

"You are NOT paying today. You know what? Give me your wallet." He demeaned with a straight face.

"What? No way. I'm ate set paying for something." He stared into my eyes intensely before I sighed and handed my wallet.

"Thank you." He smiled and pecked my cheek. I blushed and looked away.

"Okay, where to first?" He asked.

"FOOD." I yelled. His lips curved into a smile and he fist-pumped.

"Yes! Finally, someone who wants food first." I linked my arm with his as we skipped to the food area. Literally. Skipped.

---------------

After tons of rides, bunch of games, we ended up at the biggest roller coaster. My stomach flipped and I looked up at the ride, anxiously.

"Um, I don't think I want to ride that." Niall faced at me and wrapped his arm around my waist as I lay my hands on his chest.

"It'll be fine. I'll hold your hand the whole way through." He smiled and showed his dimple. WOAH, WAIT. He has a dimple?? I poked it and he looked at me confusingly and amusingly.

"You have a dimple." I giggled. He chuckled and led me into the second seat of the coaster. I took a deep breath and let it out. Niall stuck his hand out for me as I grabbed it and intertwined our fingers. Butterflies exploded in my stomach and electricity shoot through me. I suppose Niall must've felt it to considering his pale face and deep stare into space. The ride beeped and we shot up slowly. I inhaled slowly and exhaled. He looked at me and smiled before we went rocketing down the slope. I screamed and laughed. Never thought I'd have so much fun in my life!

"THAT WAS AWESOME." I declared as we walked off to see the picture taken of us, screaming. We searched for ours and bursted out laughing.

"I'd like to purchase number 4389 please." I smiled sweetly at the man behind the counter.

"Anything for you, cutie pie." He winked at me. I felt Niall tense beside me as I held his hand to reassure him.

"thank you." I smiled bitterly at the worker.

"Can we get food?" I turned to Niall.

His red, angered face turned bright into a smile as I mentioned the word.

--------------------

I chuckled and wiped se cotton candy of Niall's face. Our faces were merely inches apart and I felt his hot breath tickling my skin. I stared into his eyes as he did the same. Leaning closer, I didn't realize how much he affected me. But this wasn't right. I pulled away.

"Did I do something wrong?" He looked down, disappointed and embarrassment.

"No, no! You did nothing wrong! You're perfect, okay?" I smiled at him, "I also have something to tell you.. I'm not sure if you'll be happy or not but please. No matter what, you'll still bet friend?" I guess now is the time to tell him about Harry and i's past relationship.

"Yeah, sure.. Is everything alright?" He looked at me worriedly.

"yeah, everything's fine.. We.. I just.. Harry and I used to date. We broke up recently because he thought I was cheating on him.." He looked at me shocked,"Please don't hate me! I just couldn't stand not telling you and we didn't want to tell anyone because of the media and fans and now we moved on I guess, I think I moved on cuz now I think I'm growing feelings for you an-" He cut me off and kissed me on the lips, passionately. I froze, surprised, then kissed back.

"Camila, I don't care about that. That was the past. Im sorry for the sudden kiss but saying you're growing feelings for me was all I needed to hear. Sure I am a little offended that you guys didn't tell me bu-" it was my turn to cut him off. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his around my waist. Everything was perfect.. My own fairy tale until..

*CLICK*