Chapter 11

(Camila's POV)

I got changed into yellow skinny jeans, a grey long sleeve top that said awesome, grey shoes and braided my bangs to the side. Pretty decent. I don't want to go all fancy. I went down the stairs and linked my arm in Harry's after locking the door and saying bye to the girls.

"TO NARNIA!" I pointed and he laughed.

*

We walked up the steps to Zayn's house. I've been here already. Zayn and I had become really close. I love him as a brother.. I'd always come to him when something went wrong. The door opened to a red faced, smiling Niall. I smiled at him and he just stood there staring at me. I started to feel insecure and uncomfortable until he finally spoke.

"Hey, Harry. Let's introduce you after you get inside." he smiled, speaking to me.

(Niall's POV)

I closed the door after them, shaking out of my stare. Wow.. who could she be? Though she looks really familiar. She's beautiful! I walked into the living room followed by Harry and the girl. Zayn was probably in the bathroom.

"Guys, this is Camila." he said, smiling. Louis got up and tackled her into a hug.

"HII. I'm Louis!" he beamed. She returned a smile.

"Uh.." she said between a laugh which made everyone in the room smile. That. was. adorble. "I'm pretty sure I know your names." she grinned looking down, her hair swiftly falling over her face. The guys just stared at her. That would be, including me.

"Um..Guys?" she half smiled with a confused face, waving her hands infront of our faces.

"Sorry.." the guys chorused, blushing. She just laughed. The guys went into their own conversations as Harry and I took a seat and started talking. 

"BOO!" we all heard Camila say followed by a scream.

"AHHH. Wait, wha-? MILAA!" he yelled jumping at her as she laughed.

"Sup, DJ Malik??" she replied smiling. All us, boys were confused. How did they know each other?

(Harry's POV)

We watched as Camila and Zayn hugged each other tightly. I don't know what the feeling was but my insides were kinda bubbly.. did they know each other already or was she getting comfortable already? Camila and I had something going on but I don't think she realized..

(Liam's POV)

Wow.. Camila is beautiful. I have a girlfriend, Danielle of course, so I can't like her. We watched as she and Zayn gave each other bear hugs. All of us weren't sure if they knew each other or what.. but what I did notice was the way Harry and Niall reacted.. they couldn't..could they?

(Louis's POV)

Ooooo. She's preettyy. Like really, she's beautiful. Breathtaking Camila. But I have a girlfriend that I LOOOOOVEEE. I smiled but returned to Zayn and Camila. I decided to ask about them.

(Camila's POV) 

"And, uh, yeah?" I explained to them how Zayn and I were close. 

"OHHH. Okay." they said. They put Toy Story on and Harry pulled me to the hallway. 

"How long did you know Zayn exactly?" he asked nicely, curiousity dragging at his voice. 

"Uh, like a couple of weeks? Four to eight weeks?" I answered unsurely.

"Oh, alright. Just wondering." he smiled, showing off his dimples. I awed and kissed his nose. 

"Your dimples are so adorable." I cooed, laughing.

"Why thank you, love. Your eyes are beautiful." he replied, smiling and laughing. He kissed my nose in return. Yeah, right. To be honest, I don't exactly think i'm beautiful, Compared to everyone else, yeah.. I hopped on his back.

"TO NARNIA!' I yelled pointing to the living room where we were watching Toy Story and they all laughed.

(Zayn's POV)

I watched as Camila kissed Harry on the nose and he returned one. Wait.. I still remember when she told me about her going out on a date with a guy. Could it be Harry? He brought her here in the first place.. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Camila yell, "TO NARNIA!" Damn. That was adorable.

(Niall's POV)

Are they dating? He brought her here.. I felt kind of weird inside. I can't like Camila can I?

"TO NARNIA!" Man. That. was. too. cute. I felt my face flush red.

(Liam's POV)

Oooo... Zayn and Niall are jealous. I can sense it. I looked over at Louis and he looked back. We both smirked at each other and returned to the movie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there ya go! I'm going to try and write more. And BY THE WAY. I'M WRITING ANOTHER STORY ABOUT NIALL. So please, check it out! :) THANKSS! :D <3 OH. And please check out my polyvore! :)

 http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/browse.sets?uid=4113021