Chapter 29

(Camila's POV)

"Hey princess?" Harry sat on the lounge chair beside me by the pool.

"Mhm?" a crimson colour rose to my cheeks by his name for me.

"How will Niall find out about us?" I stopped for a moment and thought about it. Oh right.. Niall is the only one who doesn't know.

"I don't know."

"We better tell him soon though.."

I nodded.

"I'm going to go home. I need the rest and I was planning to have another girls night out with the rest."

"Okay, want me to drive you home?" Harry cupped my face.

"No, it's fine. Ill walk." I pecked his lips and picked up my bag off the floor.

"Bye."

"Later babe." he gave me a small smile. I walked down the block, the cold wind slapping my face. I hugged my arms and shivered. I've been completely out of it for the past days. All I have on my mind is Derek.. I'm still afraid. And now I know that he's back, I don't know what to expect. I feel bad for locking Harry out of it.

I took a step and bumped into a muscular toned chest. I flipped my head up to see the person I dreaded to see the most..

Derek.

What a coincidence! How lovely..sarcasm intended.

"Why hello there Ms.Sexy." he smirked and took a step closer, brushing my arms lightly.

"Get away from me.." I shivered.

"Awe, you're so cold... Why don't you come to my house? It's much cozier than count Afro you call your boyfriend." Hearing what he hit said my my blood boil and veins stick. I put on the best smile I could manage. A very. Sick, wicked smile.

"Now you listen here, pretty boy. That 'count Afro' your talking about IS my boyfriend and I love him and I will NEVER love you!" with every word, I took a step closer, poking at his chest.

"You know you love me." I could practically see smoke coming out of his nose.

"No I won't, I never will!" I bumped past his shoulder and continued walking down the block. I could hear his footsteps following behind me.

"I know you do!" he screamed after me, "Ever since you became 'famous', youve been such a brat. With your fake friends and loser boyfriend! I bet you're just using him to get back at me to make me jealous! You know why you're afraid to love me? CUZ YOURE AN AFRAID, LOSING WIMP. What a coward!" he snickered. That's it. The boy crossed the line! I ran up to him and smashed my lips to his. The feeling was cold and hard, and I felt no love or sparks at all. At last, when I give my walls up, they come crashing down further.

"Is this what you've been doing?!" he screamed at me. That voice. I know it anywhere. I spun around and came face to face with the love of my life, the boy of my dreams.

Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUN. What do you is going to happen next?? Sorry for the late chapter, I came home from the park a week back and the wifi was crashed. Now it's repaired!! OH and btw, 4.6K reads???? You guys are amazing! Thank you so much!!

And ALSOO, please follow my instagram! geraldineh_

Thanks again! You guys are da bomb.com

~Geraldine H