Master

Its the weekend now.We have to walk around in those stupid sexy maid outfits.I walk into hikarus room and stare at him.He looks so calm when hes sleeping.You wouldn't expect him to be a jerk.He opens his eyes a little and smiles."Good morning master"I say.Yes.We have to call them 'master' when we're in the maid outfits."Morning"He says in his sleepy voice.

"Your breakfast is ready"I put on a fake smile and hand him a tray with his breakfast on it.

"Whats this?"He asks.

"Pancakes"I say."I made them myself"He frowns and stares at the tray.Hes going to find something wrong with it isn't he?"It looks like a puddle of pee"He says and crosses his arms.

"You're not making this easy"I say.He smirks."Fine i'll go make another puddle of pee for you"I pick up the tray and begin to walk out."Rich bastard"

"You shouldn't lean over me.You know what i can see if you do that"He yells.Blush begins to cover all of my face."Pervert!" I yell and throw a pillow at his face.I peek in the other room to see how kishi is doing.

"Do you like it master?"She asks.

"Its great"He says."Your a great cook kishi"Kishi smile and  blushes."Want to eat with me?"She nods and they start eating together.I suppose its better if she has him instead of hikaru the asshole but was that blush on her face?!

Maybe kaoru is always too friendly.He just better not try anything with kishi.I walk down to make more pancakes for hikaru.

Hikaru gets out of bed and peeks through the crack of kaorus door.Watching kaoru and kishi eat together.His eyes saden and he sighs sadly,walking back to bed.

"Here"I say as i walk into his room."Heres your stupid pancakes master" I put the tray on his lap.He stares at it."Whats wrong with it?"I cross my arms and wait for him to complain.He tastes it and looks up at me.

"Its good" He says."Want to eat it with me?" He give me a soft smile.

"N..n-no thank you" I say.

"Come on"He says.

"Theres only one fork" I say.

"I've got a extra one"He pulls out another  fork out of nowhere.What the hell?He pats the bed.Well i am hungry.I don't want to go cook again."Fine"I say and sit down.We both start eating."But if you be a pervert i swear i'll slap the hell out of you"He just chuckles.Soon we're done i get up to take out the plate.

"Nice panties"Hikaru says.

"You pervert!" I yell and throw all the pillows at his face.I put the tray down and throw the blanket over him."I won't let you out untill you admit that your a pervert"I jump onto the blankets and pillows hes on.He struggles to get out but i keep hold of him."Never!"He yells.

"Hey guys whats with all the yelling?"Kaoru asks "Are you guys fig-"Him and kishi stay frozen.Hikaru pops his head out of the blanket.

"This isn't what it looks like"I say.

"It looks good from here"He says.I look down at him and realise i'm above him.

"You pervert!"I yell once again and jump off the bed."Your brother is a complete pervert.Kishi tell me if kaoru is a pervert too" Kishi nods.I turn to kaoru."I'm watching you"Kaoru raises a eye brow and crosses his arms.

"Stupid rich perverts"I mutter and walk away.

"Hikaru what are you doing?"Kaoru sighs and crosses his arms.

"I'm just having my fun"Hikaru sighs."We should go do something fun today.. but then again if we do asa will probably still be in a bad mood"

"The fair"Kishi says."Shes always wanted to go to one.Whenever we pass one i can see her eyes light up and she smiles"Hikaru grins and gets up."I'll go get her and tell her to change"Hikaru nods.

Soon enough we're at the fair.

"Where are we going?"I ask.Kishi told me to get undressed and put on a normal outfit.So i put on some shorts and a singlet.

"You'll see"Hikaru says.We get out of the limo and hikaru and kaoru pay for tickets.Kishis hands are covering my eyes.She removes her hands to allow me to see where we are.I instantly feel happy.

"What do you want to do?"The twins ask.

"Lets go on the bumpercars!"I yell happily.They nod and we go on the bumpercars.

The day is full of things we all do together.We've gone on rides,had cotton candy and won games."Hey guys look at that"I say pointing to the fireworks.I look around me and notice their all gone...

Two boys.. gone.. with Kishi!"Kishi?!" I yell out.Trying to find them in the crowd.

"Watch it!"A man yells.He crashes into my and we drop down to the ground.

"Look where your going" I say.He looks up at me.

"Usa-chan!" I hear a high pitched voice yell.Isn't that honey.I notice honeys bunny is with that man.I snatch it from the mans arms."Did you steal this?"I ask.He starts to sweat.Honey and mori appear out of nowhere.Honey picks the man up and throws him.Holy shit.Mori grabs my hand and helps me up.

"You got usa-chan" Honey yells happily.I give it to him and he hugs it tightly."Your asa right?"I nod my head."Wheres kao-chan,hika-chan and kis-chan?"

"I lost them in the crowd"I say and cross my arms.

"We'll help you find them"Honey says."Right takashi?"He looks up to mori.Hes looking down at me with his blank expression."Yeah"He says.We start walking around.

"If their doing perverted things to kishi..their.."Some random images pop up in my mind."Their dead!" I yell out.People around me give me a weird look.Mori smirks and honey giggles."They probably ditched me here"I say."And kidnapped kishi"While walking i jump up to see above the heads of the crowd.Suddenly mori picks me up and give me a piggy back ride."W-what are you doing?"

"Hes giving you a better view"Honey giggles.Mori nods.I scan the area and find two familar red heads."To the left!" I say.Mori changes his direction.As soon as the twins are close.I stand up on moris shoulders.He looks up at me suprised.I jump off of him and frontflip,landing in front of the twins."There you are asa"The twins say.

"What have you done with kishi?!" I ask."And why did you guys ditch me?!"

"We didn't ditch you"Kaoru says."Kishi is at the bench eating a hamburger"He points.I sigh in relief."Plus your the one who randomly ran off"

"Your the ones who didn't follow me"I say."Its fine,i'll go see the fireworks by myself.Just take care of kishi and don't be perverted"I turn to walk away.Honey runs over to the candy stand.The twins sigh and cross their arms.I look at mori, whos looking at me with a blank expression.

"Do you want to come see them mori?" I ask."I know a cool place to watch them"Mori smiles and nods.We walk off to go watch the fireworks.

Hikaru frowns and crosses his arms.

Me and mori watch the fireworks then head back to the twins,honey and kishi.It was a good day.