MAYBE you're my love.

I've been walking around for ages.I really should be getting back,i can't stop thinking about hikaru though.I should be thinking about kishi and how hurt she is right now.I don't get it.Do i love hikaru?Theres no way i could.Just thinking about it makes my heart hurt.I think i'm sick.

I might just might check on kishi.I make my way to the mansion and look through the window."Kaoru couldn't you of done it another time?!"Hikaru yells."Asa is now all Alone somewhere in the city,no matter how much i looked i couldn't find her anywhere!"He looks like hes going to cry.His face is all red,he looks sick.

"I'm sorry hikaru"Kaoru says."But i just needed to tell kishi i liked her"Hikaru sits down in a corner and looks down to the ground.

Hikaru looks very worried and sad.Kishi walks into the room.She looks like shes been crying too."And theres the fact that you signed the contract!"Hikaru yells and points to kishi."That must of hurt her alot!"Kishis eyes grow more sadness in them and she starts crying again.

"I'm sorry!"She cries."Asa!!"I just want to go and hug them both now.But who to hug first?.. plus i can't just come out of nowhere and hug them."Asa?"Hikaru mumbles.Kishi stops crying and looks the way hikarus looking.Hikaru looks towards the window where i'm peeking in.Hikarus eyes light up and he gives me a sad smile."Asa!"He yells and runs towards me,jumping out the window and hugging me."Geez you idiot why do you keep bring you're fear to you?"He asks.

"....I.."I can't figure out what to say.I'm blushing alot.I give hikaru a hug back.Wait,hikarus hugging me... "Let goooo!!"I  yell out of embarassment."Too close!"He looks at me with surpise in his eyes.

"Asa!"Kishi yells and jumps and hugs me too."I'm sorry!"

"Its okay!"I hug her back tightly."I'm so so sorry.If you like kaoru thats ok.I just-"

"Hey"Kishi cuts me off."I know..." 

After the sisterly moment we decide to head to bed,after i say sorry to kaoru too.I put hikaru to bed.Just as i'm about to leave he comes from behind me and hugs me."I know just how you feel"Hikaru says."Never wanting anyone to steal you're other half away"I look back and look into his eyes."So its ok to be mad, you did nothing wrong"

That feeling again.."Let go please"I say.He has suprise in his eyes again but he lets go."Don't come close"I leave hikaru with those words and go to bed.

....

"Wake up!"A loud voice screams.I jump and fall off the bed."You didn't wake me this morning so we're late"Hikaru sighs.Damn it, i must of slept in.I feel sick..

"Sorry.."I say."I feel sick.."

"Oh"He says.He gets down to the ground and puts his hand on my head"Wow you do have a temperature.."His face is too close!

"Too close!"I say and throw the blanket on him.

"Whats with you?!"He sighs and gets up."Fine,i'll just tell kaoru and kishi.I'll stay here and take care of you"

"Whats taking so long?"Kishi and kaoru ask as they walk in.

"Asas sick"Hikaru says."I'll stay home and help her ok?"I crawl to kishi and grab her leg.

"Kishi.. you stay pleaseee"I say.I don't want to be alone with hikaru."Please"Kishi looks up at hikaru and hikaru nods and sighs."Yay"I crawl to my bed.Hikaru crosses his arms and sighs once again,he walks away with kaoru.

"Whats going on sis?"Kishi asks."Do you have a stomache ache or-"

"I have the hikaru illness"I say.She raises her eye brow."My heart hurts and beats whenever i'm around him and my face becomes red.So its the hikaru illness"