Hero.

"L-love You?!No no no no.."I say."I-i well- Yeah as a friend i guess"

"Don't friendzone him"Kishi mumbles.Of course,Kishi and Kaoru are watching.Hikaru frowns and avoids eye contact with me."Just tell me the truth"Hikaru says."Because.."

He walks up to me and leans forward."I lov-."

Before he can say anything else he gets cut off by the sound of a helicopter coming  close by."Hand them over!"A voice comes from the helicopter.I see my father is in there!Along Yuzuha Hitachiin?!

"Mum?!"Hikaru yells.Just as Kishi's about to run upto us Kaoru holds her down and puts his finger on his mouth,siginaling her to be quiet and not be seen."I'm sorry,but having them with us is causing trouble for the family."Yuzuha says."They can't be your maids anymore!"

(Note:Of course there has to be drama before they can confess hehheuehuheuheue)

"What?!"Hikaru yells,you can hear the anger in his voice.Another helicopter comes close by and they throw a rope around me."W-what?!Let me go!"I demand.They ignore me and pull me in the helicopter before hikaru can even reach out to grab my arm.

The helicopter goes up higher and flys off,along with the other helicopter."Asa!"Hikaru yells angrily.

"Let me out of this Helicopter right now!"I demand.

"We can't do that miss"They say,they grab me forcfully and put handcuffs on my hands and tie up my legs with strong rope."Have you got Kishi?"They shake their heads.

"We need to go get her right now"

-Hikarus POV-

Just when i was about to confess something like this has to happen!I was in shock so i couldn't save her!I'm so stupid!I run to get off the Eiffel Tower and bump into Kaoru and Kishi.They give me a serious look."Lets tell the Host Club and we'll get her back!"I nod then we go back to the hotel.

Just when we're about to go across the road to the hotel a car races by and opens its door.Its grabs Kishi and races off!"Kishi!'Kaoru yells.Kaoru and I both grind our teeth together.I can't believe mum did this.I can't belive she sided with Kishi and Asa's horrible father! "Mum probably got rid of the contract too.."

"Lets go."I say,Kaoru nodds and we head into the hotel."Everyone!"We both yell.Everyone looks at us,everyone is in the lobby now.

"Asa and Kishi got kidnapped"Kaoru says.Everyones eyes widen.The host club comes upto us both."Their both in helicopters right now.I say thanks to their dad they can't stay with us anymore and also our mother sided with their father"

"Well what are we waiting for?"Tamaki says."Lets go get them back!"

"I'll help"Daichi says and walks over to us."They are  my sis- I mean good friends after all'A group of girls walk upto us too.Soon enough almost everyone is going to help."You guys can use my Helicopter.I have one right here in France"A girl with long black hair says.

Don't worry girls,we won't let anyone take you two away from us.You are our maids,friends and i hope asa, you'll be more to me soon.

-Back to asa's POV-

We're at a warehouse on a island."Explain!"I yell to Yuzuha."Why would you side with him?!"I look over to my father since i can't point.

"I took you two in so you'll have a place to stay"Yuzuha says."And now you don't need to stay here since you have your father"I can see regret in her eyes.Is she lieing?

"What about that contract Kishi and I signed?"I ask.

"Its gone forever"She says."I'm sorry but you belong to your father not me or the twins anymore"Just then a car pulls up and the doors slam open.Two bodyguards holding Kishi as she struggles to get out of their arms."Hey,stop it!"I yell."You're hurting her!"

They ignore me and place her down on a chair and tie her to the chair,just like i am."W-whats happening?" Kishi asks me.I look at Yuzuha and Kishi's eyes follows my gaze.

"Why?"Kishi asks."What about the contract?"

"Its gone forever"Yuzuha says once again."As i said before,you have a place to stay now so no need to stay with us"Tears form in her eyes."I'm sorry"She cries and runs out.

"Finally you two are back with me"My dad says."I am sorry for trying to kill you before,its nice now.it will be great,it will be perfect.All four of us together"Four?..He brings out a coffin."Forever"

-Hikarus POV once again-

Okay,we managed to track down where they are.Hopefully we can get them.Their on a Island in a huge warehouse.We got the police too.Kyoya's squad is helping also."Lets go and drop down on them,like they do in movies"I say.The host club shakes their heads."Fine"

We fly closer to the ground.The squad comes from boats and we all huddle up."Okay lets do this"Kaoru says.

We all sneak in and hide."Thank you Yuzuha"Kishi and Asa's father says.She looks likes shes about to  cry."I.. no i can't do it"Mum says."Hikaru and Kaoru loved them.They were more then maids to them,they were friends,girlfriends and.."

"You know what i'll do if you don't coperate"Mr.Suzuki threatens."Plus the contract is gone"

"No it isn't"Mum says."I didn't get rid of it,by taking them you're taking something of our's.By law you can't do that, you'll be stealing"

"I don't care!"He screams."You bitch!Thats i t!I'll sue ya!All your money will be mine!"He raises his hand to hit her.Just as i'm about to get up to punch him Asa runs out of nowhere and hits him down."Don't you touch her"She says.She escaped?!W-what the hell!"After all you've done she could sue you!"

"Don't you talk like that to your father!"He yells and grabs Asa's leg.He throws her down and she yells in pain.Kishi also pops out of nowhere and tries to attack but gets thrown down.Yuzuha backs away."I guess the lessons paid off?.."Honey mumbles.

"Okay enough"Me and kaoru both say.We get out of hiding and attack.The squad comes in and points guns at Mr.Suzuki."Your done for"I say.

"Get them!"Mr.Suzuki yells.His bodyguards come out of nowhere and take the twins away.Me and Kaoru run after them but they run into a helicopter while they take asa in a helicopter kishi is taken by boat.The helicopter starts flying off but luckily i grab onto it.They bodyguards try to knock me off but i punch them in the face and they crash down,almost falling off the still flying helicopter.

I grab Asa and throw her gently over my shoulder."Sorry i'll have to do this"I say.

"D-do what?"She asks nervously.I smirk then turn and jump off.We're over the water and not too high,it'll be okay.This reminds me of the time i saved her from her father before."Hope you don't get the flu"I chuckle.

"Hikaru you idiot!"

Heh.