Angel

We walk into the host club and wait for the twins to finish their act.Its a pretty stupid act but i even got to admit that if i was one of these stupid ladies who fall for these acts i would pick hikaru and kaoru.Seeing the brotherly love act just makes me a blush a little.Tamakis act is really stupid.It fits in with his personality though.Haruhi is doing a good job but i can't believe that these girls are fooled so easy.I look over to honey and moris 'act'.I don't mind it because it isn't a act.Its real.I turn my head towards kishi.Shes eating a piece of cake nonstop."K-kishi slow down you might-"

"I don't feel so good"She mumbles and rushes to the bathroom.Geez.Troublesom.I just want to go home already.I hate this stupid club.Soon enough its all done and the club members sit down and chat about themes and stuff like that.

I begin walking around the room to find anything interesting.A piano.I sit down and begin pressing random keys."What are you doing?"Haruhi asks.

"Playing the piano"I say.Tamaki gasps in horror.

"Thats not how you play a piano!"He crys.

"Only kishi can play the piano" I say."But i would love to learn"

"Ah~I could teach you"He says."See haruhi?Are you jelous now?Do you want to be taught how to play the piano by me?I could be your private tutor"Haruhi sighs and crosses her arms.

"No" She says.Kishi walks into the room holding a cup of tea.She gasps in amazment as she sees the piano."Can i play?" Kishi asks."It could be just like old times!When i played the piano and you sang" I nod.She sits down in front of the piano and i stand beside it."Sing the lullaby"I look over at the host club whos curious eyes are staring at us.With a sigh i open my mouth and begin to sing.

In your dreams i'll be there.Always by your side without a moment to spare.

I'll be there when you wake,handing you breakfast with a smile on my face.

So hush now.Its time to lay your sleepy head on the pillow of dreams.When you wake i'll be there,beside your bed.

Quiet now,honey.. i'll be there.. o-oh.. oh oh oh ooh.Oh oh.....

So quiet now, go to sleep.I'll be waiting in your dreams.Forever being by your side so hush hush hush.Hush now.I'll be there...just go to sleep, i'll be waiting for you.In the land of dreams...

The host club stands there in shock.I've always sang this to kishi.I'm suprised she remembered how to play the piano after all these years."Your voice is beautiful!"Haruhi yells out suprised."And that song.. the way you play piano is beautiful kishi" Kishi smiles and blushes.

Hikaru smirks."Lets go home now" He says.Kaoru nods.We all head home and me and kishi jump into the maid outfits.

"Heres your dinner masters"We both say and hand them their dinner at the dining table.Kaoru starts eating but hikaru just stares."This looks like a puddle of p-"

"Are you serious?!"I yell.Hes a ungreatful jerk."You are not making this easy mister"Hikaru chuckles and starts eating.

"Do you like it master kaoru?"Kishi asks.

"Your a great cook"He says.Kishi blushes and giggles.Hikaru said he wanted me to cook all his meals but all he does is complain about them.

Soon enough they go to bed.I tuck hikaru in his bed.Why does he even want me to?Is he a child?"Sing me that lullaby"He says.

"I only sing it for kishi"I protest.

"Sing me the lullaby"He says demanding it."Thats a order"Thats a order?I hate this so much.I sit down next to him on the bed and start singing softly.I can hear the piano playing too.I didn't know they had one.Kishi must be playing it for kaoru."I'll be waiting for you, in the land of dreams"I finish.Next thing i know i'm out cold.

.....

"Good morning" Hikaru says.

My eyes open and widen."Maids aren't suppost to sleep with their masters"Hikaru says."Not that i'm complaing but.."

"You must of drugged me"I say.

"Anyway.That lullaby made me so to sleep faster"Hikaru says."Your voice is like a angels"Blush covers my face.

"I've got to get breakfast ready"I say.

"I order you to stay"He says.Order?I hate being a maid."As my maid you can't turn down that order"He smirks and crosses his arms.

"We've got school"I say and point to the clock."And we're late!Come on get up!"

"You need maid lessons"He mumbles.He reaches out his arms."Help"What a baby.I grab his hand and pull him off of the bed.

"You're not a idiot.You can do it yourself"I say.He smirks.We finally manage to have breakfast and get to school.I sit down next to hikaru and kishi  and listen to the teacher and doing our work."Is this how you do it?"Kishi asks,handing me the test paper.

"Yeah"I say."You just got to subract that and do that.." I point around the paper and kishi follows along.Me?I'm already done.I turn my head towards hikaru."Wake up"I say.Sleeping in class.What a idiot,with my hand i push his shoulder."Wake up"

"Let me sleep"He mumbles."I didn't get enough sleep last night.."

"But i tho-"

"Your song did help me fall asleep but i woke up when you fell on me"He says."Then i couldn't get back to sleep"I turn my head to ignore him."Plus you weigh a ton"My anger begins to full up again.

"Fine then i won't sing to you again" I cross my arms and ignore him.

Class is over and i start to walk.Again i lose sight of the twins and kishi.Why does this always happen?I run around and try to look for them."Excuse me do you know where kishi is?" I ask a girl thats in my class.She just gives me and stare and walks away.Well, high school.Nobody bothers to help you.I continue to walk around.Trying to find the host club or at least the exit.

"Are you lost?"A male voice asks.I turn to face the man.A boy with spiky blue hair,isn't he in my class?"Your asa right?"I nod.He walks up to me and shakes my hand."I'm daichi.Where do you want to go?"

"Host club"I say.

"Oh so your one of those girls.."He mumbles.

"O-oh no no"I correct him."I just wait there with kishi for the twins.Then we go home after their done their act"

"So it is a act?"He asks.I nod."Thats good.There have been rumors...of..well you know"I nod my head and chuckle."I'll show you there then"He turns around and i begin following him.We enter the host club and hikaru runs up."There you are"He says."I was worried you got lost"

"I did"He crosses his arms and sighs.His eyes look over to the smirking blue haired boy.They both return eachothers death stares."What were you doing with him?"Hikaru asks.

"He helped me get here"I reply.Hikarus eyes fill up with anger.

"See you"Daichi says.He turns around and starts walking.Only looking back to give hikaru a evil smile.

Now what was that all about?