That you might-

I'm going home.Daichi just offered to take me back on one of his planes."You sure you want to go home?"He asks."France will be no fun without you"

"Yeah i'm sure"I say."I just don't really feel like being here.Me and Kishi are well 'Fighting' so i just want a bit of alone time"He nods."Thank you for letting me use your plane though"

"You're welcome"He says happily."Always happy to help ya know."He gives me a smile and i give him a forced smile back."But,i just want you to know i'll get you and your sister out of this nightmare"Nightmare?.."I know your little secret.I know your back story"

"W-what how did yo-"

"Don't worry"He chuckles."I won't tell anyone but i'll try my best to get you away from those horrible twins.I mean,they forced you to be their maids and.."Forced?Horrible?Geez.Daichi really doesn't like the twins."Well anyway,the plane will take you back home tomorrow"I nod my head and he walks out of my room.

I guess i should go tell Kishi and the Twins that i'm going tomorrow.I walk over to Hikaru and Kaoru's room.I think i saw them all go in here.I open the door a bit to peek through. "Still,you should of explained everything to her,like why you said that"Hikaru says.He gets up and walks to the door."You really hurt her"Kishi and Kaoru sigh.

Hikaru frowns and opens the door."A-asa?!"He yells in suprise.

"I'm sorry!I shouldn't of watched!"I yell in panic."I just got here i swear!"Kishi's eyes are wide open.She looks like crying.Hikaru takes a deep breath and looks back at Kishi and Kaoru."W-we were just talking about um.. stuff"Hikaru says.

"Y-yeah.."I reply."Anyway,tomorrow Daichi said he'd take me home,since i don't really feel like staying here"

"No way,you can't go"Hikaru says."It'll be no fun without you Asa"I give him a sorry smile.He frowns and looks down to the ground.He looks mad and sad."See what you've done Kishi?"He mumbles."Not like you care anyway"Hikaru looks upto me with hate in his eyes and pushes past me,while grabbing my hand and walking away."Let go"I demand.He ignores me and walks out of the hotel."Whats wrong?What did Kishi do?What were you three talking about?"

"Kishi told me about that Talk a few days ago"He says.The talk?Wait does that mean Kishi told him that i well.. love him?"Kishi said you mig-"Kishi and Kaoru come running to us both.Kishi and Hikaru death stare eachother."Kishi,go tell her properly"

Kishi sighs and nods.She grabs my hand and pulls me into the building."I'm sorry"Kishi says."When i said you didn't have to Protect me anymore i men't you didn't have to hold back.You didn't have to put me above everything else.I know you love Hikaru.Don't think you can't love him just because you feel as if you have to put me above everything else."Since when did Kishi become more mature then me?.."Sure i still need you to help me in some things,but not in everything"She smiles and i offer her a smile back.

"Okay"I reply."I understand"She leans in and hugs me.

"Do you want to go and see the Eiffel Tower?"She asks."Its really awesome!"I nod my head and then we All go to the Eiffel Tower.We go up the Eiffel Tower and look down below."This place is great"Kaoru says."Me and Hikaru have been to france many times though,its nice you two get to see this"

"This is pretty high though"I say.

"You scared?"Hikaru teases."If your scared we can go get those little toy towers and you can look over them"

"No, i am not"I say.

"Plus i already brought some"Kishi says."To bring home"

"Hey Kishi want to go and look around?"Kaoru asks,he nudges her shoulder.She smirks and nods."Okay guys we're going down"

"Wait don't leave me up here with this guy"I say.They laugh and go down.Within a few seconds theri gone."You're nice"Hikaru says.He looks up at the sky.Its getting dark."So much drama and this is only the first day"He sighs and crosses his arms.

"Yeah well get used to it"I say.If Kishi told Hikaru what she said before..does that mean Kishi told Hikaru?..She wouldn't do that,would she?

"Hey um..when i was talking to kishi.."Hikaru says nervously."She said that you might uh"

"That i might?.."

"That you might.."Don't say it.Don't say it."That you might Love me"

....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL CLIFFHANGER.

Sorry this chapter is shorter.The next one will be two/three pages like normal ^u^