Inspiration

Reporter-1= "So today's special guest of our show is Kim Deiji.You all must know her...Our love and romance queen..famous for her romantic dramas and movies..she is only 23 years old and she has achieved a lot at this young age.But why is she so mysterious.. why she did not tell anyone about her family members, she never attended any interview even after her movie or drama became a hit and earned so much... why??Many people call her arrogant and rude...but today she is going to come to our show to give an interview... her first interview..maybe... Today we are going to ask her for an explanation of every rumor."

Reporter-2= "Today our T•R•P will go on peak "

Reporter- 3=" you're right Mr. Yang.. I'm really excited to be honest.. She promised us to answer every question, honestly. "

Reporter-4= " And many people asking is that why we are taking her interview here and not in our studio so i must say this is because our audience..people start booking in our studio but it had very few seats and people started demanding for more seats so we have to shoot this interview in the stadium..still no seats are left..you can imagine the craze of Kim Deiji" He said and others laughed.

Reporter- 2= " So, ladies and gentlemen please welcome Kim Deiji...queen of the romantic world... " He said and a beautiful lady with long brown hair...with beautiful eyes ,wearing a grey jumpsuit..entered on stage and sat on the couch.. Audience starts clapping and cheering.. They are really happy to see her here.. Everyone wants to know the SECRETS of a mysterious actress.
Reporter- 1= "I'm really glad ma'am.. You Came to our show.. You can see the crowd.. Everyone wants to know your secrets.. Thank god you choose us for your first interview"
Reporter- 2= " First I want to say All the best for your upcoming drama.. Which is going to release in few days and congratulations for the success of your last movie "

" Thank you so much sir... and I really want to say Thank you because for me you really booked the stadium...Thank you sir. " Deiji said.
Reporter- 3= "So Deiji, there is a rumor that you are dating ... choi sung-woo... is this right??"

" I know this question will come..but in starting only...this really surprised me....Well he is handsome, cute and talented.. Every girl likes to date him... but no.. I'm not dating him or anyone because I want to date someone who is more handsome than my father.. So I can tease my mother ...Sung-woo is only my friend" Deiji said and laughed

Reporter- 4= " Yes, your parents...No one knows about your parents.. Why?? Is there any specific reason?? .. Whenever any reporter asks you about your parents you always say IT'S A SECRET and walk away??..They call you arrogant and rude... we also heard that you misbehave with your staff on set?? "

" Well I will answer the question about my parents at last... and about rumors... well... every actor and actress had his or her own rumours....so I'm not defining irrelevant rumors.. The only thing I want to say.. Just go and ask the staff with whom i have worked or working.. Make sure he or she has worked with me, not any random person." Deiji said while crossing her legs.

Reporter-3= " So ma'am I really want to ask that.. Why do you always choose romantic movies or dramas... you only have done one sci-fic movie and one horror.. Others only rom-com Or only romantic... you like this genre of movies or any other reason " .
" Umm.. Because I believe in love... even the meaning of my name is Love. And my fans also like me in romantic scenes more than horror or action... Am I right, love?? " Deiji asked, addressing the audience.
"Yessssssssss... Deiji we love you"....
Deiji bowed to them and mouthed I love you too. And turn towards the interviewers and said " And yes there is also one reason or you can say a real love story that makes me believe in love... "
Reporter-3= "love story??... Whose??.. Is this a real love story???.... Miss Deiji, will you please tell us that story ... . That inspired you so much"..

" You really want to listen??..umm...Nah leave it, you all get bored.. Because this is a real one so maybe.. You found it boring " Deiji said

" Please Deiji ".... " We really want to hear that story ".... " Please share that story who inspires you" .. " Yess Deiji please " ...
Audience started yelling and shouting..
Reporter- 2= " Now your fans will go crazy.. You have to share that story with us"
" Ok.. Guys.. I'll tell you... so the name of the female protagonist is Hwang Y/N and the name of the male protagonist is Kim Taehyung....

(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol

Hello peaches....
Thank you for readings...
I know this one is short but this one is only beginning so I thought to keep it short... If you like this chapter then please do vote... (Shamelessly self promotion🥲) ......
Anyways

I Love you peaches... Bts loves you... You're precious for me so keep loving your self.. 💜