Possessive

" No Y/N" Jimin yelled while running behind Y/N " Yess, oppa" Y/N yelled while running in the drawing room" Please Y/N no, if you love me then don't do this " Jimin yelled, " I love you oppa, that's why I'm doing.. I'm going to tell Dahyun that you like her" Y/N yelled.. " Please stop Y/N..give my phone back".. "Noo oppa.. I will show her, how many pics you have clicked of her without her permission" Y/N said while running and smiling.. " Taehyung has also clicked many photos of you without your permission," Jimin said.. Y/N stopped when she heard this.."what?? " Y/N asked with widened eyes "yess.. Tae.. -"

"Hello Jimin… How are you?? "  A feminine voice came from the main door. " Moon jae??" Jimin said with his widened eyes. A very beautiful girl was standing at the door. It looked like a model was coming straight from her photoshoot.her figure and body curves were perfect."Yes.. Jimin, it's me Dan Moon Jae..How are you??"  With that she came and hugged Jimin " I a..m fi…ne Moon Jae… What are you doing here?? I mean you went to London.. Right?? When did you come back?? " Jimin asked while maintaining distance from her "Last week" She answered " Who let you into the dorm?? I mean those who don't study in our college are not allowed to come towards the dorm, how did you come??"  Jimin asked.. " Ohh.. Come on Jimin, you know my father, I told him that I want to meet Taehyung.. And here I am" Moon Jae said excitedly.
" Moon??"  Taehyung asked from afar.. " Omg Taehyung, " She said and ran towards him and hugged him. " Yes..it's me Tae baby, I missed you so much" She said again while hugging him.. "Welcome back" Taehyung said while flashing his boxy smile. After that she met with others and then she asked "Who are these new girls??" Moon Jae asked while pointing towards Y/N and Dahyun. " Her name is Y/N *pointing towards Y/N* and she is Dahyun *point towards Dahyun*" Hobi said "ohh… whose girlfriends are they??.. Omo...sorry, I thought they were your new maids..right??...Because I don't think they deserve to be a girlfriend of any of you??"   Moon Jae said while making a disgusted face. " They are my sisters" Yoongi uttered "Mine also" Jin said "They are my sisters also" Namjoon said " And of course mine too.. So don't you dare to call them maids" Hobi said " Sisters?? " Moon Jae asked while raising her eyebrows " Yes.. And no need to ask from when?? How?? And where?? And why is she living here?? Because this is none of your business " Jungkook said " Taehyung how are you related to her?? " Moon Jae asked while facing Taehyung " I know them because of hyungs ..They are just my friend " Taehyung said while looking on the floor. He doesn't want to face Y/N. He knows she is going to be angry after hearing this.. 'Shit Taehyung..Again you are going to sleep alone tonight' Taehyung thought.
"Ok.. Guys Me and Dahyun are going to make coffee for you all.. Moon Jae please have a seat..you must be tired  ...aren't you??" Y/N said and bowed to her. " And Jimin you also come with us for a few minutes.. I want to ask you something" Y/N smiled .. "Ann… hmm ok" Jimin said and followed Y/N and Dahyun.

"Now who is she?? And how dare she hug my boyfriend" Y/N Whispered yelled at Jimin..  " yah, you scared me.. well, let me tell you.. she is taehyung's ex girlfriend.. They had dated each other for a few months, two years ago..Then later Moon Jae had to go to London for his fashion designing course. Their relationship became long distance, due to which there was some misunderstanding in their relationship… so they decided to break up.. but they promised to keep their friendship. This is what everyone knows, but the reality is she only used Taehyung for popularity, but when she went to London.. She started dating other boys behind Tae's back , when Taehyung got to know about this instead of confronting her he told her that due to long distance he will not be able to continue this relationship… When we asked why he didn't tell her the truth, he said that he also doesn't love her, so it was not a matter of cheating, it was a forced relationship." Jimin told them "such a bitch..how much makeup did she wear..eww..It's true 'fake people need makeups'  " Dahyun uttered " We also don't like her, I'm pretty sure her course is over so I guess she's here to reunite with Taehyung.. Y/N protect 'your Boyfriend' " Jimin said teasingly.. " You are right oppa… well Dahyun I have clicked so many pics of yours would you like to see?? " Y/N said mockingly. "Y/Nieee" Jimin said and snatched the phone from her hand and ran away. "Why is he behaving like that?? " Dahyun asked "nothing… you will know soon.. First let me show Taehyung's ex-girlfriend her rightful place, she was thinking of us as a maid..huh??" Y/N said while smirking.