His past

"why didn't Y/N come to eat?? " Jin asked Dahyun "she said she was not feeling well so… she went to sleep" Dahyun answered "What happened to her??...I go, check her..whether she is good or not, " Taehyung said while standing. " No need..Nothing serious, just a headache"  Dahyun said "But still.. " "Don't you think Taehyung.. you are starting to care too much about our sister" Yoongi interrupted Taehyung, but Taehyung gave 'what you mean look' "I mean she is our sister, Dahyun's best friend , who are you to her?? " Yoongi asked "I'm her boyfri-... I mean friend, we are good friends" Taehyung said " No need she is better now" Dahyun said "well what happened  today in the restaurant??" Namjoon asked and then Jimin told them the whole incident. " You guys are absolutely right... I would have done the same thing if I had been there." Hobi said "But hyung . . What were you both doing there?? "  Jungkook asked cutely.. "I was passing there, so I thought of meeting these two.. I do not know about him?? " They both said in unison while pointing at each other and others burst into laughter.

_______________________________________________________

"She is okay dahyun?? Are you sure??" Taehyung whispered while climbing stairs towards their room. "Yess Taehyung.. Now go to your room"  Dahyun replied while smiling.

When Taehyung entered his room, he saw all the lights were switched off but he remembered when he left all the bulbs were on. Then suddenly so many candles were lit up now he was able to see everything.. His room was decorated by lavender and pink roses, candles.. And sweet smells were revolving around the room.. "Wow" Taehyung mumbled " You like it?? " A feminine voice asked from behind when he turned around he saw Y/N standing behind in her loose t-shirt and trousers he tilted his, head a bit and ased Confusdely "you were asleep?? you have a headache...didn't you??...Fuck yess …I'm sorry Y/N..I'm so sorry … are you okay na??  Do you also have a fever?? Oh.. God Y/N what are doing here.. Come I'll give you medicine??" Taehyung asked while touching her head and caressing her hair " Ohh… god TaeTae I'm okay…I don't have any headache I'm all okay??".. "But Dahyun-.. " .." That's a part of the plan.. I haven't come for dinner because I need some time to decorate all this" Y/N explained " Umm… but why?? " Taehyung asked.. " For you.. I want to say sorry to you because I shouted at you without any reason..you only want to protect me from those boys and your fangirls.Now I understand that you don't accept me because you think your fangirls will hurt me..because I'm your girlfriend.. And also to say Thank you for protecting me" Y/N said while encircling her hand around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung looked into her eyes and said " You are really cute Y/N, I'm really happy you came into my life.." With that he kissed her on the forehead and hugged her tightly " I'm also happy that you also came into my boring life… Now leave me, I'm not able to breathe… yahh Taehyung.. You idiot leave me"  Y/N said while patting her back he loosened the hug but didn't leave her and said "Stay like this for a while.. Please"  Taehyung said and she mumbled OK…He really likes this warm hug… he doesn't want her to go…never… he wants to hug her like this forever.

After a few minutes she said "Leave me... I'm hungry.. I want to eat.. You've eaten your food, but I haven't" Y/N said.. "But what will you eat now?? " Taehyung asked.. "Pizza… you like to eat one slice?? … wait, you forgave me?? " Y/N asked with her puppy eyes. "Yess, girl… and I'm also sorry for everything" Taehyung said "enough sorry and Thank you… now,I'm starving" Y/N said excitedly.."okk" He said while flashing his boxy smile.." Wow,your smile is beautiful and you look cuter when you smile..so keep smiling.." Y/N said while flapping her eyes continuously "umm..thank you..now eat" Taehyung said while pinching her cheeks.... After that she started eating and talking while sitting on the sofa, and Taehyung started tickling him in the middle of their conversation. "Stop... now i'm going to sleep" Y/N said while yawning then went to the bed and lay down. "you won't go to your room?? " Taehyung asked.. " No… I want to sleep with you today while cuddling" Y/N said "Really??" Taehyung asked excitedly "yess.. Why?? You don't want this?? " Y/N asked..No he wants this, he wants this everyday ,but he knows this is not possible. One day this is going to end.. End of all this drama.. But he doesn't want this all to end.. " No, no I don't have any problem… I also want this but I think you will not feel comfortable. That's why I haven't asked you to stay" Taehyung said " Okk then come and sleep.. I'm really tired" Y/N said " I'm coming but I'll go to the washroom first"  Taehyung said and went to the washroom. " Wow..There is no relation between us,he also knows that this is all an act , still he does not have any problem doing lovey dovey things with me like couples.. such a jerk... well Y/N you are also not less than him." Y/N mumbled.