It's me baby ( Secret revealed-3)

" Mr. Hwang is coming here, and he traced her phone location and her last location was her house. When cops went to her house they found that her phone was on the bed..everything was at their place..it means no one kidnapped her from his house" Dahyun said. " Last time when you talked to her.. What was she saying?? " Mr. Kim asked " She was crying because of Taehyung's words then at last she said that now soon she will tell them the truth " Dahyun answered " It means she found out about the person who threatened her" Mr. Kim stated.

" You are right Mr. Kim.. She found out the culprit and she went all alone to arrest him or her… and Now he has taken her captive.. And send me the video of her ..in which they are beating her mercilessly.. And she tied it with ropes" Mr. Hwang said while entering the house of Taehyung. Everyone ran towards him and saw the video. " NOOOOO"  Taehyung yelled while watching the video. " Leave my Y/N...please leave her" He again yelled.. " Mr. Hwang, tell me what his demands are.. Please " Taehyung asked. " He demanded nothing until now.. And I don't know what they want?? " Mr. Hwang said helplessly.. " You are the head of the crime branch.. You have powers ,Do something Please " Jungkook said while crying.. " Please sir, I can't see her in more pain… she already suffered many things in her life" Yoongi said silently. " I already told my officers to search for her in the whole city.. And also told cops of other cities.. Till now no one knows about her whereabouts..Don't take tension..i have faith in my Y/N" Mr. Hwang replied.

After a few hours Mr. Hwang received a call and told them that they have to go now . Mr. Kim also informed his spies to get some information about Y/N.Dahyun is crying and others just moving here and there being restless. It's been 4 hours but no news has come out about Y/N. They are just praying that she will be safe.

" I'm going " Taehyung said.. " Where? " Jimin asked " To find Y/N..how many more hours I will sit here and wait for the cops.. I have to go out and find her by myself" Taehyung replied . " It's risky Tae" Jin said " I don't care.. I want my Y/N safe.. I will kill those who hurted her" Taehyung said " No Tae.. You're not going anywhere " Mr. Kim said " Sorry appa, but this time I have to disobey you" He said and headed towards the gate. Everyone tried to stop him. But suddenly the room filled with smoke.. " What is this?? " Hobi yelled while covering his nose.. " I don't know where this smoke is coming from.. "  Taehyung said " Close your nose.. Chloroform is mixed in this smoke… " Dahyun yelled but it's too late. They already inhaled and now they are feeling dizzy and fainted one by one.

___________________________________

" You guys slept a lot, now it's time to wake up." A man in his late 20's said while pouring water on the 8 people who were tied in chair with rope and but they are not in their senses. After pouring water on them they woke up. " Ahh my head" Jimin said and tried to touch his head but he failed.. Then he saw that Everyone one is their except Mr. Kim.. Tied in chair.. And slowly they also regaining her senses.. " Where are we?? " Jungkook asked " I don't know kookie.. But it seems similar like we seen in video of Y/N…" Taehyung said " It means we are also kidnapped??" Hobi asked in fearful voice.. " It seems like that.. Hoba.. " Yoongi said.. " Good morning guys " That man said again when saw them talking. " You?? You're the same person who is with Y/N that night?? " Taehyung asked " Well your memory power is strong..Hello, Yes I'm that person and my name is.. Wang Yunho.. You know what I really want kill you now.. You spoiled my night… she is so sexy, her legs , ass,breast… umm.. I really want to eat her alive" Yunho said " You bastard, don't you dare to take her name from your filthy mouth… tell me where is she and my father" Taehyung yelled… " I haven't kidnapped your father because he is too old...I'm not really bad..i respect elders and about Y/N, I don't know where is she… " Yunho uttered.. " Then who send that video..?? " Namjoon yelled.. "Umm.. I send you that video.. But that's is not Y/N … She is someone else.. And I photoshopped her face with Y/N so you all come out of your hole in search of her and I will kidnapped you … but you cowards after so many hours also.. You haven't come.. So I decided to execute my plan-B.... Now you are here" He said and laughed like a maniac.. " Hey, are you'll mad.. Why you all are smiling? " Yunho asked.. " It means that Y/N is safe.. And wherever she is now.. He just planning to kill you.. So we are just thinking how you will beg for mercy in front of her.. That's why we are smiling, " Taehyung said and laughed like Yunho to Tease him. " You bastard… --" ..