Shifting

"Yesterday nothing could be recorded due to water falling on all the CCTV systems. All CCTV cameras were switched off yesterday. new CCTV system installed today" Staff said to Taehyung. "How careless people are you??.. what kind of security is this..if something happened to your student..who will be responsible??" Taehyung yelled at the staff. "Sorry sir" Staff said "sorry my foot" Taehyung said angrily "It's ok Tae..calm down..Come with me now" Jimin said and dragged him out of the room.

"It means this is not an accident but all well planned " Jungkook said " You're right kookie..I didn't even take the picture that day...somebody else tried to trap Y/N" Taehyung said while playing with a pen in his finger in the cafeteria. " But who and why?? " Jimin asked " I don't know ,Jimin.. But whoever he or she is ..I'm damn sure that they are from Y/N's dorm, And he Or she can easily monitor her every movement. " Taehyung said, " So what will we do next??" Jungkook asked "let's talk to hyungs and Dahyun about this" Taehyung said.

_______________________________________________

"There is more serious matter than what we were thinking" Jin said.. "Right" Namjoon said " I will tell her to take admission in some other college.." Dahyun said. "What?? Nooo... I mean what about her studies.. If she leaves college in mid terms" Taehyung said while playing with his sleeves button. "Taehyung is right.. Dahyun" Yoongi said... They sighed and start eating their dish... They are in restaurant to discuss this issue and Y/N is in her dorm with Ara..."If you all don't mind... may I suggest you something" Golden maknae said "Why not??.. spit it out kookie" Dahyun said "Why don't we get Y/n shifted to our dorm.. then she will be a little safer" Jungkook said hesitantly. All eyes are now on him then Hobi said "not a bad idea" "Indeed" Yoongi said."He has called us brothers, that's the least we can do." Namjoon said. "But how??" Dahyun asked "It is easy that any of us will tell our father to talk to the principal and get this done. they will surely agree" Jimin stated "rich brat" Dahyun mumble " I can hear you" Jimin said "yes, i said this so you can hear" Dahyun retorted and Jimin just rolled his eyes. "What If Y/N refuses to leave" Dahyun said " She is right.. She will feel alone their.. Because no girls are in our dorm.. And we can't shift her in others where girls live.. It's risky." Hobi said. "Why don't we get Dahyun's admission in this college too, so she too will be shifted with Y/N in our dorm. If Dahyun doesn't have a problem then??" Jungkook said "wow .. kookie i think you drank too many banana milkshakes today ..that's why you giving such a good suggestions today" Jimin said while patting his shoulder.. " Because he have brain.. He is not like you" Dahyun said and laughed " Will you stop commenting on me and tell us you have any problem with this?? " Jimin said in an annoyed tone. " I have only one problem that is you... otherwise I'm ok.. anyway my college is very boring .. it will be fun here with Y/N...and don't worry about Y/N .. I'll handle her" Dahyun said while clapping. .

_______________________________________________

" No Dahyun Ara will be alone. " Y/N said.. "Please this is for your safety" Dahyun said " I don't want any safety" Y/N retorted "Even your boyfriend also wants this"..." I don't care"..." Soon someone will join Ara in this room"..."If you do not listen to me, then I will not even eat food and I will not talk to you ever" Dahyun said in anger. Y/N sighed in defeat.. She knows that Dahyun will not listen to her. "Okk.. I will go" Y/N said. Dahyun jumped while clapping. Dahyun knows that her Trump card will definitely work. "Yeahh... okk pack your bags.. Tomorrow we will shift" Dahyun said "And what about you when you shift there" Y/N asked. " Madam, my luggage was already shifted, " Dahyun said while smirking. "Good job Dahyun" Y/N smirkes back.
_______________________________________________