love??

After that day everyone follows that routine.. even after two weeks also..And Taehyung and Y/N still meet at night.Taehyung shares everything about his day with her... they spend time together, they laugh together at silly jokes. Now also, Y/N is in Taehyung's bedroom at night.

" Stop.. Please stop.. Tae... please.. stop tickling me.. *hahaha*" Y/N said while laughing. "First you promise me that you will not call me cute or shy" Taehyung said while tickling her "first you stop then I will be able to say something".. " Okk" With that he left her. " Ok.. I promise you that I never stop calling you cute and shy" With that she ran from there but Taehyung caught her and make her to sit on his lap while he is sitting on the edge of the bed "Okk then, I have to show you that I'm not cute and shy" Taehyung whispered with his deep voice in Y/N's ear .. Y/N gulped when she heard his deep and raspy voice. He is so close to Y/N that she can smell his manly body scent. She encircles her leg around his torso. He glanced at her lips then her eyes and then again her lips Y/N know what Tae wants from her, because she wants the same thing. He slipped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck with his nose. He kissed her shoulder, and ran his lips on her skin towards her ear, but didn't quite make it that far. She tilts her head and after his deep breath out he bites her gently. It doesn't hurt, it only makes her want more from him.He gets a signal of consent from her. Her heart is pounding like crazy. Then he gave sloppy wet kisses on her Jaw, he bit her earlobe lightly. He slowly kissed the nape of her neck , she moaned because of too much pleasure.Taehyung smirks while kissing.Y/N wants those lips.. On her..He bent down to his collarbone.. He slowly licked that part of hers. Y/N digs her nails in his shoulder. Her legs are getting weaker "Want me to stop now" But she said nothing then he kissed her on the edge of her lips "or now" Again no reply then he brushed his lips on her lightly "or.. But she pulled him down to her and the rest of his words are lost against his mouth. His lips were warm and soft and for Taehyung, Her lips were soft, sweet, and pillowy against his own. Heat rose from Y/N's stomach to her chest. Kisses were getting deeper and her heart decided to skip a beat, the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason. Then he closes the remaining gap himself against Y/N's body. He parted his lip and bit her lip asking for permission. she parted her lips allowing him to enter inside her. Their lips moved in sync with the same intensity. His tongue explored every inch of her mouth. She circled her hand, grabbed his hair for more. Taehyung put his hand inside her loose t-shirt and slowly slid his hand towards upward.. Then he felt that Y/N was not wearing her bra. He grabbed her right breast and squeezed lightly "ahhhh..hhh.. mmh" Y/N moaned between kisses. He is loving every part of Y/N....Everything about her is fascinating for him. Her body, her smile, her talks.. Everything. When he touched her blossom.. He knows that he wants to explore more but he controls himself. On other hand Y/N's lost in her own world of pleasure. She knows, she wants him.. But she also knows that today is not the right time. They parted themselves when they got out of breath.They breathed heavily for oxygen. They are sweating because of the steamy, hot yet passionate kiss. Kiss which is full of love.. Love that Taehyung has not realized yet, protection, respect.. Respect for each other.. And lust. "Now you will not call me cute and shy.. Right?? " Taehyung asked, caressing her hair. " Umm..i'll think about it" Y/N said and blushed. Taehyung smiled and pecked her lips and said "How about this?..you will call me whatever you want in public.. But in the bedroom you will call me 'Daddy' ". Whispered the last word in her ear.. when she heard this..she hid her face in his chest .Taehyung giggled at her cuteness. "Now someone is blushing..Who was desperate a while back" Taehyung teases her again. "Yahh.." She shouted and hugged him more tightly. He hugged her back and then kissed her on the forehead and lifted her like a bride and laid her on the right side of the bed. "I have to go.. Taehyung.. It's too late now" Y/N said. "Shh.. '' Taehyung shushed her and laid beside her and said " I want to sleep with you today while cuddling.. I don't want you to go today.. Will you please stay with me tonight?? " Y/N smiled and nodded.