Blackmailing

*knock..knock* the door opened.

"Come and sit" Taehyung said..."Why did you want to meet me at night?" Y/N said in a hushed voice. "I wanted to tell you something.. I don't know how you will react after hearing this" Taehyung said while sitting on the bed. "I love you??" Y/N said casually "wh... aa..ttt?" Taehyung said while stammering.. His eyes are wide open after hearing this. "This is what you want to tell me..right??" Y/N asked innocently.. "Umm... yeah yess... you are right." Taehyung said. 'Why Taehyung... why can't you be able to tell the truth.. Why do you feel weak in front of her?? just tell her.. will see the consequence later' Taehyung scolded himself internally. "But I want to tell you something else also," Taehyung said while looking into her eyes. "I am not going anywhere. We have plenty of time to talk. Sleep now... Tomorrow I have to go to college too... so I have to sleep early.. Bye good night" Y/N "But I don't have time" Taehyung said.."oh so you don't want to sleep and you're disturbing my sleep ..huh??" Y/N said cupping his face " No.. That's not what I mean... " ... "shhhhhh..." . Taehyung tried to explain but she shushed him by keeping her finger on his lips. She came close to him.. 'Wow... her eyes look more beautiful from nearer, her pink soft lips look so kissable.. Her cheeks are so soft' Taehyung thinks while touching her cheeks... he was just hypnotized by her beauty.. Her natural beauty.. he grabs her waist and pulls her closer...rubs his thumbs on her lip and leaned down to kiss her but suddenly Y/N said " Ahh.. Someone is getting romantic at mid night" he comes to his senses and leaves her. " It's ok.. Don't be shy, it's common between couples..it's okay...and you're not able to sleep?? .. Come I'll make you sleep" .. "Umm...how??" Taehyung asked.. "first you go to bed and lie down" Y/N said and Taehyung nodded and did what she told him and then she sit beside him."You will sleep with me" Taehyung asked hesitantly "No.. At Least not now... now put your head on my lap" She said and he did. Then she started caressing Taehyung's hair. Taehyung was feeling good.. he feels warmth in her lap.feeling,which he is lacking since his mother died..her soft hand feels so good on his skin.. He doesn't want this to end. He is genuinely smiling now. "Try to sleep" Y/N said "Yes.. I'm trying, '' Taehyung said playfully. After a few minutes he fell asleep. He is looking like a baby bear while sleeping.. More cute and fluffy. She smiled and put Taehyung's head on the pillow. .. "I love you... mom.. Don't leave me" He mumbled in sleep. She kissed him on his forehead and she left his room.

_______________________________________________

"Yes.. Sir Now those two friends have started living with the seven of them in their dorm." A Woman in her early 40's told someone on the phone. "Who allowed them?? " Person on the other side asked, " Principal, on the demand of Kim Namjoon's father" Woman uttered. "Kim Nam Jae... " Person on the other side yelled and hung up the phone.

_______________________________________________

"Yah!!... Dahyun woke up!! It's 10 in the morning.... From 11 o'clock the college lectures begin, you will miss lectures" Y/N yelled. " 5 minutes more.. Please" Dahyun requested while putting a pillow on her ears. " Noooo" Y/N yelled "Okk.. Ma'am" Dahyun shouted while leaving her bed and Y/N giggled at her action. "Ok..come downstairs in 15 minutes" Y/N shouted while closing the door of the room. When she went downstairs, she found that there was no one there, except the servants.Then she asked the servant "Good morning.. Mr. Lee, where are the rest of the people... have they gone to college??".. . "No ma'am...they haven't even woken up yet." Servant replied "first of all don't call me ma'am, call me only Y/N..and second why didn't they wake up yet?? " Y/N asked " Because they go to college late..they wake up 12'o'clock,then they got to the gym or for exercise and then they go to the college,even professor give them notes and marked their attendance, they sleep late at night..this is their routine, Y/N" Mr. Lee said. "Then I have to change the routine" Y/N smirked and Mr. Lee said "it's not that easy, Y/N".. " You don't know me Ahjussi..just wait for tomorrow" Y/N said and Mr. Lee smiled.