Wedding season

" I'm really nervous jungkook… " Yoongi said while rubbing his hand.. " Hyung, You are not going to do any murder.. you are just getting married..." Jungkook said while stroking his back " What if I make any mistake??…they all laugh at me, don't they??" Yoongi asked.. " You will not make any mistake Yoongi… we know you… you already practiced everything.. Even kiss also" Jin said while entering with 5 others… " Yahh, hyung.. Stop making fun of me " Yoongi yelled.. " We are not making fun of you hyung.. We are just distracting you.. And it's time for you to enter the main scene. " Taehyung said " Already?? " Yoongi asked, " Yess, let's go, " Namjoon said.

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. That God has joined, man must not separate. Amen…now exchange the ring and the groom can kiss the bride now" Priest concluded. Yoongi's heart was beating like crazy. He freezes at one point.. Riel knows this is going to happen .. So she took the lead and kissed him.. Now Yoongi melted in that kiss, his nervousness gone far away from him.. Then suddenly he heard the sound of clapping and cheering.. They parted and bowed to everyone.

" Congrats ,hyung"... " Congrats ".. " God bless this beautiful couple.. " … Everyone congrats them.. " Finally, I'm going to get married Tomorrow.. I'm so happy, " Taehyung yelled .. " Tae.. Will you please keep your mouth shut" Y/N whispered " No, you don't know Y/N..how I'm spending my days without you…it's very hard for me..Especially at night " Taehyung  said with a loud voice and others laughed.. And Y/N kicked him on his foot. "Ouch.. Yahh… it's hurt" Taehyung groaned  but Y/N glared at him… " But.. I'm older than you.. Only a few months but still… so I'm thinking that I will get married first then you.. " Jimin said teasingly " Nooooo… . I'm sorry.. Tomorrow means Tomorrow.. Please understand… Mr. Hwang considers her as his daughter.. And he really behaves like a strict father.. He has given us only one day to meet.. On Sunday.. Only for 3 hours.. Now I can't bear this torture " Taehyung said in one breath.. " Ok.. Stop teasing him guys.. He is really frustrated… but Jimin is right… don't you think Tae" Jin said and others started laughing.
_____________________________________________________

" I want to see her.. Noona.. Please, " Taehyung said while standing outside the bride 's dressing room.. " No.. Means No Tae.. You are only allowed to see her in the marriage hall.. Now go back to your room" Haneul said.. " Please HyeBin Noona.. At Least.. You understand my feelings, " Taehyung pleaded.. " Seojun and Riel call his hyung please " Hyebin said and they nodded.. " You can't do this to me.. I'm your favorite one.." Taehyung said while making a cute face.. " Ya.. Taehyung … Come back…" Namjoon said  while coming towards him with Jungkook.. " Yes hyung, stop embarrassing us in front of this women" Jungkook said and then they both dragged him away from there.

" Hyung, stop staring at her like a creep.. She is yours only, " Jungkook whispered in his ear.. " She is so beautiful Kookie.. I can't help it, I'm really thinking that….She is a really beautiful Miracle happened in my life.. Everyday I'm falling in love with the same woman" Taehyung said while looking at the front where Y/N is standing" Wow.. Pick up lines..well you are right..Y/N is really looking beautiful today " Jungkook said

' Omg.. He is really handsome, sexy and hot.. God  how any man can be this much perfect.. I don't think I can control myself tonight… yahh.. Y/N stop being amorous.. But how??... When especially he is in front of me.. God, someone please save me. ' Y/N thought as soon as her eyes landed on him.. Her love.. Her soon to be husband. " Well, Y/N is looking beautiful but Taehyung is not less than her.. He is also looking devilishly handsome… " Seojun said.. " Omg.. Someone is blushing " Riel teased her.. "Eonii...yesterday was your wedding night..right??..Are you okay..you can walk?? Tell me if you have any problem " Haneul teased riel and other ladies start laughing in hushed voice..Ri-el is blushing mess .