Tenerife island

" I don't know.. What happened to Jimin.. Since Taehyung's birthday night he has been acting strangely.. Whenever I try to talk to him… he pouts and says ' aww' and then goes away from there.. What is this behavior??? " Dahyun said annoyingly in a low voice "Why?? " Y/N chuckled and asked " I don't know, girl" Dahyun said and huffed " Ok.. Tell me something happened last night.. Like someone told you this aww or you pout ?? " Y/N asked in a hushed voice " Umm… Aww.. Umm.. Yes… I remember Taehyung said aww when I pouted while talking to him, " Dahyun said while thinking . Then Y/N smiled and said " Stupid.. He is jealous that's why he is acting like this" .. " Jealous but why?? " Dahyun asked innocently " Because he loves you,Dumbass" Y/N said " What?? " Dahyun yelled and everyone in the library turned their heads towards her and Y/N hid her face inside the book.. " Sorry" Dahyun said while bowing down to others" Are you mad or what.. Why are you shouting?? " Y/N whispered. " You're telling me that Jimin Loves me.. Then how will I react ?? " Dahyun whispered " Don't act like you don't have any idea about this.. He always clicked your pic without your permission..I saw that on his phone" Y/N said " What?? And you haven't told me yet?? " Dahyun said "Oppa told me not not to tell you" Y/N said " Now your Oppa is more important than me??" Dahyun asked and Y/N nodded in reply. " Ok and when you are going to confess everything to Taehyung, about your truth?? " Dahyun asked " Soon" Y/N replied and started reading her book and Dahyun started tapping her pen on the table while thinking something… " Call Taehyung and ask where Jimin is, " Dahyun said suddenly. " Why?? " Y/N asked " I'm going to confront him.. And ask him how many more days he's going to behave like this" Dahyun said " Okk" Y/N said and called Taehyung.. " Hello Tae… do you know where Jimin is?? .. Oh ok Thank you…hmm….ok..bye " Y/N said while blushing " Stop blushing… and tell me where he is!! "Dahyun asked " I'm not blushing ok, and your Jimin is in the dorm " .. " My??"... " Soon to be yours.. I know you also like no, no love him" Y/N said while suppressing her laugh Dahyun rolled her eyes and said " Don't you dare to follow me" .." Why would I?? I'm not interested in someone else's personal life" Y/N said " Better" Dahyun said  and bid goodbye to Y/N.

" Jimin??" Dahyun yelled and barged into his room. " What happened?? Terrorist attack?? Run Dahyun?? " Jimin said while jumping from the bed but Dahyun maintained her cold face to suppress his laugh. " Shut up Jimin and show me your phone" Dahyun said sternly " Huhnn… Why?? " Jimin asked Confusedly '' Because I found out that you always click my pics without my permission.. Which is also a type of crime" Dahyun said bluntly. Jimin's lips were opening and closing, but he was unable to speak. He was praying to God to become invisible for now. " I take your silence as Yes.. It means I was right..that you clicked my photos… " Dahyun said while crossing her hand in front of his chest. " So.. So… sorry Dahyun " Jimin said while seeing the ground he didn't want to face Dahyun. " Sorry for what?? For loving me?? " Dahyun said while smirking " …you know this also??.. Sorry Dahyun,I fell in love with you, I don't know how,I don't know why..I just did.. your Attitude, your funny facial expressions, the way you fight with me.. Your cuteness.. Make me fall in love with you.. I also don't know when but I started loving you.. I don't know about your feelings.. But I love you… and I really do.. I want to be by your side in every ups and down of your life… . I want you to think about me first when you wake up in the morning… I want you to smile whenever you hear my name… It's ok if you don't feel the same for you.. I will not force you" Jimin said it in one breath like his life depending on this. Dahyun smiled and came nearer to him ,cupped his face….And kissed him… Jimin was taken aback for a moment but then he also melted in her kiss. He grabs her waist and pulls her more closer, Dahyun grabs his hair to deepen the kiss.. Then Jimin Pushed her against the wall while kissing.. Then lift her left leg, his hand ran from waist to his ass he squeezed it Dahyun moaned Jimin took this chance and entered his tongue inside her mouth.. That was a long yet passionate kiss.. After a while they parted when they got out of breath.. " You are not angry Dahyun?? You love me?? " Jimin asked while breathing heavily " Do you still need an answer??" Dahyun answered while breathing and Jimin shook his Head as No and said " Omg ...I'm so happy today… I love you Dahyun ''  Jimin yelled while hugging her… "shh… I love you too… but don't you forget to give me a proper proposal" Dahyun said and chuckled … " Of course my cutie pie " Jimin said… but suddenly Dahyun heard some noise so he shushed Jimin and went towards the door and opened it suddenly.