Weak and coward

"So Hyung, who's your new prey?" "No one jungkook" "What?? Are you for real??" The younger one could not believe the words of his elder.. He had never thought that he would ever get to hear this... that too from this person, but what is the reason behind it. "Are you okay?" The elder giggled at the younger's reaction and nodded his head. "You heard this yoongi hyung.. what is Tae hyung saying?" the younger one said to another hyung. The other one who was sitting next to the younger one.. He was not interested in their talk and looked like he was going to go to sleep. He has beautiful light skin and brown hair, button nose and cat-shaped eyes ''So what jungkook?" Yoongi replied annoyingly. "But... "Ok enough Jungkook, now tell me when are the other hyungs coming?" Taehyung interrupted Jungkook's and asked. "Ohh jimin hyung and hobi hyung have dance class today so they may have come late today.. but Namjoon hyung and jin hyung are on the way, they are finishing their science practical now " Jungkook answered smilingly. Smile.. When he smiles, his lips stretch and fit his face very well. He is a happiness incarnate. The really big rounded doe eyes, hooked up button nose, extremely thick and luscious lip muscular body perfect combination of sugar and spice. "Hello ladies and gentlemen worldwide handsome is back," a man with broad shoulders said. Then a very tall and lean blonde-haired guy with thick juicy lips and mole under his bottom lip and a dimple as well hit his head with a book and asked "did you see any lady at this table?" "No Namjoon, I was speaking just like idols say on stage.. so that you guys can know who has come, '' The broad shouldered man said while sitting on a chair. Well he is not joking when he say he is world wide handsome because he has no imperfections in his face FLAWLESS. Plump lips , big eyes and pink hair. "Yes, because there both ladies and gentlemen are present. And here only gentlemen present and yes I love you hyung but I can't be a lady for you" small but strong figure round, slightly chubby, marshmallow cheek, very bright big smile answered from behind while laughing "jimin is right hyung...i also don't want to be" A man with long face,high cheekbones, perfect pixie nose,strong jawline said with his bright sunshine smile. Everyone start laughing at hoseok words and later they started talking and eating in cafeteria. Then suddenly jungkook said "hyungs i have a news for all of you.. tae hyung has said that from today he will not bully anyone" Taehyung gives 'not again' look to him and jungkook just chuckle at his reaction. "Woww this really very good news for me, this is what i always wanted" "What no hyung i don't want this" "me too" Jimin and jungkook said to Namjoon. "But why??" Hobi asked and six pair of eyes are now on Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled awkwardly and said " Because now I am bored from all this thing, whomever i bully, either they leave this college or get admitted to the hospital and it takes not more than three weeks..not only girls but also boys" he said "So you should be happy because no one complains about you? What you want now??" Jin asked "Yes I know that my father is the trustee of this college and also a famous businessman so no one says anything. But I don't enjoy bullying already weak people. i want someone who is strong physically and mentally. Who can give me a befitting reply to my antics. I want to break them.. physically and mentally. Now just look at her" Taehyung pointed to the another corner of cafeteria. Everyone in cafeteria was looking in the same direction. Where Baek-hyeon is standing, He poured all the food on a girl's body. But that girl neither did anything with him nor said anything, just sat like that. And refused to speak or do anything to her friend who wanted to speak to hyeon on her behalf. "What is the fun of defeating someone who is already defeated? They only know one thing: how to sit in a corner and cry. Hyeon did this to that girl for the third time. The day before yesterday he pushed him, yesterday dropped a bottle of water on her and today this. Still that girl neither said nor did anything.Hyeon did this to that girl for the third time." Taehyung said and laughed "maybe there is a reason behind it. because no matter how weak someone is, at least once he or she will definitely say something against this type of bullying, but why not she say it even once?" Yoongi asked. "because she is a weakling and a cowardly person.. And i really don't like this type of person..well she is in my class 'another nerd and studious girl of my class' " Jungkook stated. " Ok guys we have to go now.. our break is over now.. our biology practicals is still left" Namjoon said and Jin nodded "Oh yes, me and Hobi will also have to go for practice. Our performance is in a few days." Jimin said " Mrs Han has asked me for my painting and so I will also come with you because his office is next to your dance room. because tae and yoongi hyung have to attend their music class" Jungkook said "ok then let's go bye guys i'll meet you after extra activities classes" Hobi stated while waving hand and they bid goodbye to each other.

_______________________________________________

"Why?Why don't you show your true self?" "I told you already Ara" she said calmly "okk I understand but when??" Ara asked the girl in front of him who was wiping her long wet hair while looking in the mirror. "time is over now baby" she replied cheekily "Ohh really??" Ara said happily she nodded.. "can't wait" Ara said while jumping on the bed and that girl laughed at her friend's childish behavior.
_____________________________________________

"Learning Japanese is a hard nut to crack kookie," Jimin uttered. " I know hyung." Jungkook stated sadly "What happened boys?? why do you have a gloomy look on your face?" Namjoon patted jimin's shoulder and asked "nothing new hyung they and their Japanese subject... They chose this topic because Miss Sae-byeok is hot...but now they can't bear the heat of this language" Taehyung said teasingly. Jimin and Jungkook glared at him and then they started bickering. Namjoon shushed them and told them to meet in the cafeteria after this class.

After 1 hour

" Jimin, Taehyung, will you please stop fighting on dumplings? '' Jin scolded them. " But Hyung Tae took my dumplings first. Why are you scolding me??" "Ok you take mine" Hobi said "no hyung I want mine" Jimin said while pouting. "Awwww'' Taehyung pinched his cheeks. "Well she is the same girl whom hyeon bullied yesterday, '' Yoongi asked, pointing to the girls sitting next to them. "Looks like today's spectacle will be seen from the front '' Taehyung uttered cheekily and turned to see her because before that he had never seen her this close.Her hair was midnight-black and it flowed over her shoulders.She had saccharine sweet lips. They were blossoming soft.She had a bubbly outlook. She wore baggy clothes like she wanted to tell everyone that she likes to live in freedom with no rules. Her Black orbs which show only innocence and hope are as mesmerizing as sunrise. "Fuck taehyung why are you admiring her. She is not your crush or girlfriend" He said to himself.

"Omg baby again Bibimbap. How can you eat the same thing every day and you don't get bored. Oopss.. Sorry I forgot.. My baby can't buy anything else. But you know what? I don't like this garbage so I have to throw it at you again" He laughed wickedly and tried to lift the plate. BUT ... ...
... ... .

(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol

Hello peaches...

You like the story this far??
If yes then do comment and Vote..
This one is short.. Right??
Sorry ಥ‿ಥ
But I love you peaches .. Really..
Take care of yourself