Boyfriend

"The patient has regained consciousness" One nurse said to them. "She is all right??" Taehyung asked while smiling.. She nodded and said "The doctor is waiting for you all inside the room" .. "Okk .. We are going" Yoongi said and after that they entered the room. A bandage was tied around Y/N's forehead, She looked pale and weak, she was busy drinking soup unaware of her surroundings. Taehyung coughed to catch her attention. When she looked in that direction she saw seven handsome boys in front of her. She saw them like she was trying to recognize something. " Are you okay Y/N?" A boy with dimples asked her. "Yess.. I am... But... .

WHO ARE YOU ALL..Do I know you all??" She asked, tilting her head to one side..

"You don't know me... you don't know us?? Stop kidding Y/N ..you know how scared we were." Taehyung said in Annoyed tone not liking Y/N's sense of humour. "Really I don't know you all" Y/N said with an innocent face .. "Stop with your nonse-".. " She is right Mr. Kim Taehyung '' The Doctor interrupted him. "What do you mean sir??" Hobi asked "Y/N is suffering from partial memory loss due to head injury. she has forgotten the memory of the last 2 years.. So please don't force her to recollect her old memories because it is dangerous for her brain... maybe slowly-slowly her memory will come back...Make sure she doesn't take any stress..and try to keep her happy as much as possible..it's good for her brain nerves" Doctor answered.. "Doctor, who are these people??" Y/N asked "I don't know about others but..Mr. Kim Taehyung is your boyfriend" Doctor said while pointing towards the boy who has alluring piercing eyes and a very angular sharp face and golden tan skin...
"BOYFRIEND??" All seven boys said in unison.
When..
How..
"I also don't know" Taehyung said when he saw all pairs of eyes were on him. " I am not lying.. This is what he has filled in the form where he had to fill their relationship with the patient." Doctor said and showed form to them.Taehyung eyeballs are wandering around the room while playing with the shirt's button in nervousness.He is trying to find the best excuse for this. Jimin dragged Taehyung out of the room and others also came along with them.

"Seriously Taehyung.. Boyfriend??" Namjoon asked.." I did not understand anything in that hurry, so I filled this in the form" Taehyung said while tapping his feet on the ground "You could also write 'friend' there" Jimin stated "yahh!! stop scolding me.. Whatever came first in my mind I have filled that" Taehyung said annoyingly "Tell me hyung you like her??" Jungkook asked "What no.. Never, she is not my type.. You know kookie what type of girls I like... so please stop saying nonsense.. and I'm sorry for filling that in form" Taehyung said.. "But what do we do now.. She thinks that you are her boyfriend" Yoongi said "So what.. I'll tell him it was all a misunderstanding, nothing more.. I'm just her friend.. That's all" Taehyung said.. "But Taehyung.. Doctor said that To keep her happy.. what if she gets hurt hearing this and starts taking tension" Hobi said.."point" Jin said.. "But later if she comes to know about this she will be hurt more, it is better to tell now" Namjoon said. "Okk but can we tell her this tomorrow.. She has just gained her Consciousness" Hobi said hesitantly "Yess hyung is right.. Please, " Jungkook said. Taehyung thought something and said "Okk" and then they went inside the room.

"Hii everyone, please introduce yourself...umm, okk i start first." Y/N said, when she saw them that they were trying to start the conversation but were not able to say anything. "Ohh okk" A boy said flashing his bunny smile "Hii guys... I'm Y/N..Hwang Y/N..now your turn" Y/N said
Hii kim Namjoon.. You can call me Joon Or Rm
Hii world wide handsome here.. Kim Seokjin.. You can call me Jin only..
Min yoongi.. You can call me only yoongi Or suga
Hii Jung Hoseok.. You can call me Jhope or hobi
Hii Park Jimin.. You can call me Jimin only
Kim Taehyung.. You can call me Taehyung only
Jeon Jungkook.. You can call me Jungkook Or kookie only
"Wow.. Nice names.. Well Kim taehyung is my boyfriend but How are you all related to me? " Y/N asked...But no one has an answer to this question. "Ohh.. Now I understand that you all are friends of Taehyung so you also know me through Taehyung.. Right??" Y/N asked and then They just nodded in response. " Ohh wow... It means I have six brothers... may I call you all OPPA " Y/N asked.. "Brothers??" "Oppa??" Yoongi and Jungkook asked at the same time. "Yess.. I don't have a brother so.. May I??? " Y/N smiled and asked "Yess..you can call us Oppa" And others also nodded in response but Jungkook said "Yahh...don't call me oppa..I'm not older than you...just call me kookie"..When others heard this they start laughing."Yess.. Now I have six brothers.. Wohoooo.. " Y/N said while punching in the air... And others chuckled at her cuteness.. "Okk , I'm not gonna call you with your long names... so i'll call you with your cute and short nicknames... umm....okk so Joonie oppa, Jin oppa, Suga oppa, hobi oppa, Jimin oppa and kook... . And Taehyung I'll call you only Tae.. Final'' Y/N said while pointing them one by one... "wow kook??... I'm loving this" Jungkook said... "And what about my nickname??" A Female voice came from the door and they all turned to see that girl... A girl who is shorter than Y/N..long black hair.. Greyish eyes and pink lips. She is just looking like a barbie doll ran towards Y/N.They hugged each other tightly. "Do you remember her?? " Taehyung asked curiously. Y/N nodded in response and said "Kim Dahyun... my best friend since childhood.. My baby".. " So you called Y/N?? " Jimin asked "So you told me Shut up..that time?? " Dahyun retorted " Oh hello ma'am.. Before you speak, learn to listen. don't just start babbling nonsense " Jimin said "It is my mouth, my words, no matter how much I speak, what will you do??" Dahyun said while crossing her hand in front of her chest "You... ".. " Enough Jimin" Yoongi interrupted "Okk.. Now please everyone tell me what happened to her.. Everything" Dahyun said "We will tell you but please come outside the room Y/N need rest" Hobi said. She nodded and went to the door.

"Now tell me," Dahyun said. Then Namjoon told her everything. From falling off a stairs to a boyfriend's misunderstanding..... "So we decided to tell her tomorrow that Taehyung is not her boyfriend" Namjoon completed his never ending speech. "Wow Taehyung.. you are the one who bullied her.. right??" Dahyun asked in a mocking tone but Taehyung remained silent. "Okk I'm going inside.. Don't follow me.. Because I want some alone time with my bestie." With that Dahyun went inside the room. "Ok then let's eat something and bring some snacks for them also" Jimin stated.. "Yeah Jimin is right, let's go, " Jin said. Namjoon proceeds and others follow him but suddenly The doctors shouted Taehyung's name from behind, they stopped and waited for the doctor to come closer to them." This doctor will not let us eat today" Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear and sighed and then Jimin and Jungkook laughed hushedly. "Actually sir, Y/N's reports have come and one important thing i want to tell you that Y/N did not slip down the stairs itself but someone pushed her if she had fallen herself, the pattern of head injury would have been different. I am saying this with certainty because I have seen many such cases." Doctor concluded. "Okk Thank you for the information doctor" Namjoon bowed to him Doctor smiled and went away from there. "Why would someone want to hurt Y/N?" Yoongi asked "right, because he has only one enemy...Tae hyung" Jungkook said and Taehyung glared at him. "Okk we will check the CCTV cameras of upstairs, tomorrow.. Shall we go to eat now?? " Jungkook said with an annoyed tone. Others chuckled at him and then they went to the nearest restaurant to eat something.

_______________________________________________

"Hello Woo bin....Hwang Y/N is her name.. I want full background details about her. Each and everything. " A man in his early 60's talking on his phone while playing with a pen in his finger. " Yess, meet me Tomorrow morning in my office " with that he hung up the phone... "I had never imagined that you would care for someone, other than your family and your hyungs.. that too for a girl" Man said to himself while smirking.

(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol

Hello peaches...
Doing good or not.. Hmm??

Well, on more suspicious person??

I know this is not surprising for you all as..the name of the book is it's a secret.. So many more secrets will come.. Keep reading then only you can find answer of all your questions...

Peaches do vote and comment.. And share please.

Anyways.

I love you
Take care of yourself..

Not only for me.. But you are precious for many people around you..