Secret revealed -1

" Yes.. I'm coming Tae.. I mean Mr. Kim.. Wait a minute " She said while wearing her heels. She went out the door and locked it. Then she saw Taehyung standing in front of a car  wearing black tuxedo and white shirt inside it. His hair locks were hanging on his forehead which makes him more ethereal. Y/N stared at him for a minute and then went towards him. " Let's go.. Mr. Kim" Y/N said while waving her hand in front of his eyes. " Oh yeah.. Let's go" He came into his senses and said.Then he started the car. " Ms. Hwang, don't you think your gown is too revealing on the shoulder??" Taehyung said hesitantly. " Yes… because it is an off-shoulder gown, " Y/N replied. Then Taehyung opened her bun and all the hair fell down on her shoulder. " Mr. Kim… what have you done?? .. Now I'm looking like a witch " Y/N yelled. He ignored her yelling and tucked her few strands of hair behind her ear. " Better" Taehyung mumbled, Y/N saw him with a shocked face but then tried to suppress her smile and said sternly " You are acting like an overprotective boyfriend " And looked out of the window. Taehyung only smiled while driving.

" Happy Marriage Anniversary Hyung and Noona," Taehyung said while hugging them. " Thank you Tae… but why have you brought her to the party?? " Jin whispered " Oh.. Because of some company work" Taehyung said. " Happy marriage anniversary sir and ma'am.. This is your gift from Mr. Kim " She said while giving them Gift. " Thank you," Jin said awkwardly.
" Why did you bring her here hyung?? " Jungkook asked.. " Ahh.. After the party I have to complete some office work, in which she is going to help me" Taehyung lied. " I really never think that she will come again in our life" Hobi said " Are you okay Dahyun, why are your eyes filled with tears?? " Jimin asked, '' No, nothing… actually something went inside my eyes..I'm coming" She said and went away from there.. " I think she is crying, because of Y/N, her wounds are still not healed, " Namjoon said. " I never thought she would turn out like this, " Yoongi said and others nodded.

" What is such a beautiful girl doing alone?? " Someone said to Y/N.." Waiting for a handsome man to approach me" Y/N said in a flirtatious voice and then winked. " So what do you think.. I'm handsome or not" Man said while placing his hand on Y/N' s thigh.Y/N smirked and replied " Of course you are handsome babe" .. " Well, my name is Wang Yunho…and you?? " He asked while rubbing his hand on her thigh. " Ms. Hwang Y/N…'Daddy' " Y/N said in a seductive voice ..He smirked when he heard the last word. " 3rd floor, room no.. 369" He whispered in her ear and went away from there and Y/N nodded. Little did she know that someone was looking at them from afar.

Y/N went to the room where he saw Wang Yunho sitting at the edge of the bed and smirking at her. Y/N walked towards him and sat on his lap while hugging him and started grinding on him.. Yunho grabbed her waist, pulled her closer and said " Too needy for Daddy's dick.. Hmm?? " Then suddenly his phone started ringing..he pulled out the phone from pocket as soon as he saw the caller. He tried to hide it from Y/N. " You can receive this call… this kitten can wait for her Daddy" She said while standing, he nodded and headed towards the gate but before he unlocked it someone else unlocked it from outside and entered the room. " Taehyung, Jimin??" Y/N asked when she saw them.  Taehyung huffed when he saw her with another man in the room, he gritted his teeth in anger and said " Woah… Y/N, I don't know you really like to play with other men in bed also " … " It's none of your business Mr. Kim, please go from here" Y/N uttered. " No Y/N you're my secretary… and it's my business … I really don't know if my secretary does this type of work also for earnings… wait.. Let's try a threesome.. I also join you both… . Or what about Foursomes, Jimin can also join us" Taehyung said " SHUT UP! MR. KIM TAEHYUNG..YES, I'M YOUR SECRETARY BUT BI'M NOT AT MY WORKPLACE, THIS IS MY PERSONAL LIFE, AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT… UNDERSTAND??... YOU'RE ONLY MY BOSS NOT MY BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND… IF I'M NOT INTERFERING IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE THEN WHY WOULD YOU??.. " Y/N shouted at him and walked away from there. " YOU… " Let's go Tae, she is not your girlfriend or wife so it's none of our business " Jimin said and stopped him.