Deep and Passionate

" Thank God that you all wrapped her hand with a towel on time or else a lot of blood would have shed which could have been fatal. Who wrapped her hand??" Doctor asked "It's me Doctor " Dahyun said hesitantly " Wow.. You have taken training or what.. That was perfectly wrapped" Doctor said " Thank you doctor..that was Y/N's presence of mind otherwise we all were panicking what to do Or not" Dahyun said " Ohh.. Well she is a very strong girl.. Others could have died because of pain.. But there is no sign of pain or tension I saw on her face.. Like she knows nothing is going to happen with her" Doctor said " We can meet her doctor?? " Taehyung asked " Yes… but she is sleeping right now.. Because we have given her sedatives .. So it's better to give her rest.. Nurse will call you when she wakes up"  Doctor said and others nodded. " Thank god we brought Y/N here instead of our college hospital…this is the best hospital in the city" Namjoon said.. " Yes you're right hyung.. Now I'm going to bring something to eat for Y/N and for you all" Taehyung said and walked away. " He really loves her" Jin stated " Not only He but Y/N's also love her otherwise who will be ready to die in this selfish world for others" Yoongi said " Finally someone has came into hyung's life other than us.. Who loves him unconditionally.. With no selfish reason" Jungkook said "that too by mistake" Jimin stated and others chuckled.

" How are you Y/N?? " Hobi asked with his sunshine smile " Umm.. Earlier I was not okay but after seeing your smile I am perfectly fine" Y/N said with a cheerful voice. " I brought something to eat for you all.. Let's eat.. And Y/N I will feed you" Taehyung said " What no.. I can manage" Y/N said while looking down "No means no" Taehyung ordered and Dahyun suppressed her laugh because no one can order Y/N...but here she is helpless." Ok"  She mumbles.

" Why did you come in the middle... Why did you save me?" Taehyung asked while feeding her , and now all eyes were on her. " Because you are my .. My boyfriend" Y/N said while looking here and there " That's it?? " Taehyung asked, " Yeahh… " Y/N said and started drinking water. " But guys.. When you have planned all this.. You were not even ready to see each other and that day when you dragged her to the room.. That anger in you I thought you gonna kill her" Namjoon asked "yess.. I also want to know the whole story.. How do you know Taehyung, Moon Jae is lying??" Dahyun asked. Then Y/N and Taehyung saw each other and smiled.

Flashback..

" WHY DID YOU DO THIS Y/N??... WHY DID YOU CUT HER HAND?? Why didn't you cut her throat" Taehyung said the last line in a hushed voice " I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING..wh..what??" Y/N was shocked by hearing this she also asked 'what' in a low voice.."..yess my baby"  Taehyung smiled and pulled her from his waist turned her body to the other side and hugged her from behind"you're not angry Tae??" Y/N asked in a hushed voice…" No..WHY DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULD BELIEVE IN her instead of believing in YOU??.. I KNOW HER, she doesn't like when I give you more attention than her..And she can do anything to get me back" Taehyung said and yelled at main points ..so everyone thinks that they are fighting .. "But how do you know that SHE IS LYING??"  Y/N also played along with him. .." Because I have never clicked a photo while kissing her Or with any girl, because I have to maintain my and my father image in public, whether our relationship is good or not... Maybe she photoshopped the photo.. So we want solid proof against her and for that we have to act like that she won so continue..our acting baby… YOU THINK I don't BELIEVE IN YOU " Taehyung yelled and then kissed her cheeks …. "OK THEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ME..SO THERE IS NO MATTER OF DISCUSSION " Y/N yelled and pecked him. "I ALSO DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS ANYTHING ANYMORE..I want a kiss " Taehyung said while pouting…"OK THEN I'M GOING" Y/N yelled and giggled softly… "GET LOST" Taehyung yelled and hugged her more tightly.. "Don't go please" Taehyung said while biting her ear. .. "Leave I have to go Tae" And freed herself from his grip and ran towards the door.

                              Flashback end