Hate-love relationship

"Welcome to hell again..Ugh!!..why is it Monday again??. . Just once I would like to wake up, turn on the news and hear . . Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep" Y/N said standing in front of the business management department.. "Yeah, right babe.. Same annoying face of professor, lectures" Ara sighed " Ok... I have to go now... I'll meet you in cafeteria " Y/N said "yeahhh yeahh... Taehyung three chance is over , right??? " Ara asked and Y/N nodded and said "yess.. And I'll not only defend myself but also attack" .. "Are you sure?? Don't underestimate him, He is powerful .. He can destroy your future. " Ara said in concern. "Yahh babe I'm damn sure.. i'm not afraid of anyone" Y/N assured her and then hugged her and bid goodbye.

"Okk student.. That's all for today.. Please revise the next part for tomorrow" Professor said and left. "Half of my Monday is over now" Y/N said in relief. "Okk Y/N get ready to face your enemy" With that she stomped out the lecture room. ..."Booo" Someone yelled from behind "try something new Ara" Y/N said without looking behind "yah... you're so mean at least you could have acted like you were scared" Ara said while pouting " Awwww... okk next time promise " Y/N said "Really??" Ara said excitedly. Y/N nodded and said "let's go I'm starving" With that they went towards the cafeteria. "So what would you like to eat today madam??" Ara asked with a cold face, She chuckled at her behavior and played along with her "spaghetti with red sauce and orange juice" "Okk ma'am anything else" " Ummm... nothing" "Okk ma'am I'll be back in few minutes with your order" Ara said walked away.." Here, ma'am enjoy" Ara said "okk enough. Come sit and eat with me" Y/N stated . "Okkkk ma'am" Ara said and they started eating and laughing at their bad jokes. But then someone barged into the cafeteria and went straight to Y/N's table and grabbed a bowl of red sauce which was on the table and poured it on Y/N's face. "Ahhh.. What the fuck?? " Y/N groaned in pain.Red sauce were all inside her eyes, nose and mouth that's really painful for her. Ara is helping her in wiping off the sauce from her face. Y/N heard the sound of laughing. After a few minutes she is able to see everyone. "What happened baby?? My 3rd chance is over now..you will not take your revenge?? " Taehyung said in a mocking tone, laughing at her with Jimin and Jungkook. "you are really excited?? Aren't you??...lemme fulfill your wish" Y/N said while smiling. Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows in confusion. Y/N came close to him and hit two eggs on his head and picked up her own orange juice and red sauce bowl from the other table. Throw the sauce on his face and poured orange juice inside his black t-shirt. Everyone there is scared, praying for Y/N. "What the fuck?? How dare you bitch?? " Taehyung yelled at her. It would be a lie to say that when Taehyung shouted then Y/N was not scared.. But she is not the kind of girl who shows her expression easily so she maintained her attitude and answered "this is what you want taehyung... my revenge" She said and picked her phone and bag and left. " How dare she? " Taehyung yelled again. "Calm down hyung!! First clean yourself.. Then we will see what to do with her later" Jungkook stated "kookie is right Tae.. Let's go, " Jimin said and Taehyung nodded. Then they went to the washroom.

"Take a bath here in the college bathroom.. I go to the dorm and get the clothes" Jimin said "i'll come with you too" Jungkook said "okk then we will come in few minutes" Jimin said and went to the dorm along with jungkook.
Taehyung is bathing now while humming. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. "Ohh jimin.. You're back just give me five minutes more I'm coming" But instead of any reply he heard a faint giggle from outside. " Jimin, is that you?" Taehyung asked again but no reply. He tried to open the door BUT WAIT WHAT door is locked from outside. "Who are you?? And how dare you lock this?? You're messing with the wrong person" Taehyung yelled in anger. "Wow really I don't think so.. I'm messing with Taehyung...right?? " A Feminine voice said from outside. " Y/N??" Taehyung asked. "You're right Mr. Kim.. You locked me in the room, I locked you in the bathroom,accounts are settled now." Y/N said "ohh..settle account hmm??..so when I kiss you you will kiss me back" Taehyung said while smirking "wh..aat?? Are you mad or what?? Looks like the egg hit hard on the head" Y/N retorted. When she heard this, she felt butterflies in her stomach because no one had said this to her before him.Everyone used to treat her like a boy and and now also. She has never been like a girl, nor has she ever heard compliment like others girl. Taehyung chuckled when he heard her stammering. "Why are you laughing?? I have come here only to say that what you call bullying.. to me it is just time pass. So you better back off.... because neither I'm gonna leave this college nor I'm gonna cry" Y/N said sternly. "Ohh... Really we will see baby.. You will cry in front me but still beg me for more" Taehyung said "yahhhhh!!... .. Yo...uu know what jussst go to hell...stay locked inside..I'm going" Y/N yelled and walked away from boys bathroom.she is red like tomato now. Yess Y/N never heard this things for her but she understand everything and double meaning line also. Taehyung laughed his whole heartedly. After 20 minutes Jimin and jungkook came. "Yahh!!.. Taehyung'ahh!! who locked you inside the bathroom??" Jimin asked from outside. "First give me towel and my dress then I'll tell you" Taehyung said "ohh okk " Jimin said, opened the door and give the stuffs he required. After 5 minutes he come from inside and answered "Y/N" Taehyung answered while wiping his hair when he see them that they are standing with questioning look. "What?? You mean Y/N came here locked you and went away" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded and said "she is cute. She pretends that she is very strong but from inside she's just a cute, little girl" "Are you okk hyung??" Jungkook asked while touching his forehead Taehyung chuckled and nodded went towards the door while smiling. "Yoongi hyung is right.. She is the one" Jimin stated Jungkook nodded in response with his bunny smile.

3 months passed,As time passed, their fight became more dangerous. Whatever Taehyung did to Y/N , Y/N would take his revenge by doing the same thing to Taehyung. Sometimes dropping food on each other, sometimes tearing each other's projects, sometimes pushing them into the swimming pool, sometimes pouring garbage, sometimes eggs, sometimes tomatoes and don't know what. Those three weeks also ended like three chances.But nothing happened.Y/N was unable to answer an act of Taehyung that Whenever he saw her alone he gently dragged her in the store room.He pushes her against a wall and rests her arms on the wall above her head and with one hand and opens her ponytail with other and whispers some flirtatious and double meaning lines in her ear and leave her with flustered and red face.He found her red face so cute and adorable.. Everyone in the college is now used to this regular drama and fight, not even students but also professors. Taehyung's fangirls now get jealous of Y/N because of the amount of attention she gets from Taehyung. Taehyung now never gets pissed because of her anymore. Now it's fun for him when Y/N do something for revenge. On the other hand Y/N feel irritated why she always feels weak when he comes closer to him. Why does she feel butterflies in her stomach when she hears that flirtatious line from Taehyung. She hates this or him or maybe not. They are in Hate-love relationship. Who knows what happen in future??.

(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol

Hello peaches...
You like today's chapter

From today's chapter, I wanna tell you all that.. No matter how strong girl is..or show you that she is very strong.. Somewhere in her heart.. She is waiting for someone special.. Who can understand.. Who can make her heart flutter.. (This what I think.. Maybe my thoughts match with my many peaches or readers... )

Anyways

I LOVE YOU... AND ALWAYS
if you ever feel low feel free to message me.. Talk me and share your problem.. May be I will suggest you something that beneficial for you.. Make your heart feel light... Because my best friend call me therapist. 😌😀