Sleepless night

When Taehyung opened her eyes in the morning..He saw Y/N sleeping peacefully.she is sleeping hugging taehyung like a koala. she fits perfectly in his arms like it's meant for her.She looks so cute while sleeping. Taehyung clicked her photo in that state..he was staring at her like she was going to disappear in a few seconds. She looks more beautiful, fragile while sleeping.Her luscious lips attracted Taehyung's attention. He wants to kiss her but he doesn't want to do this without her consent. Then he rubs her lips with his thumbs. He was happy that he told her everything. He is feeling really good today. Then after giving a forehead kiss to her. he went to the washroom for his daily routine.

"Y/N wake up and go to your room, otherwise hyungs will get suspicious" Taehyung said while wearing his shirt when he saw Y/N still sleeping on his bed. After hearing his voice Y/N woke up while rubbing her eyes and said " Uff..uuu and yolll hyungs......Okkm... . I'm going.. " "Cute" Taehyung mumbled under his breath and then said loudly "Aww..so you want to sleep here the whole day"..."Noo... I don't... uu alwayzz disturb my sleep... . Come here and lift me. I want to give you a good morning kiss" Y/N said while spreading out her hands. What?? This what Taehyung want right??wow she know how to read minds
Taehyung nodded while suppressing his smile. He lifts her above and then Y/N encircle her legs around his torso ,Taehyung gives base while holding her back then she cupped her cheeks and kissed him
Kiss??? No no it's just a peck. " Wow babygirl, you call it a kiss?? " Taehyung asked.. "Umm...yess.." She nodded innocently "what we did that day on bed that's called kiss.. It is just a peck" Taehyung said and she mouthed 'O' while thinking but then she realized what had happened she again hid her face in Taehyung's neck. That's enough for Taehyung he can't handle her cuteness anymore, he pressed Y/N against wall while holding her in the same position, then crashed his lips on her, she was taken aback by his sudden action but then she tilted her head to kiss him back. Their lips were moving in sync, Then He bites her lower lips for permission. She moaned with pain and pleasure and she opened her mouth so he could enter his tongue in her mouth.. The tongues were clashing with each.. He explored every inch of her mouth "ahhn!!. Hhh!!. Mmmh!!" She moaned again when Taehyung squeezed her ass roughly. She unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt and roamed her hand over his shapely broad shoulders.There was no space for air to pass through their bodies.It was as if no one could separate them ever. It was a long but passionate kiss filled with lust and a little bit of love.or maybe full of love. If oxygen was not the reason for living.. then they would remain always in that state. After a while when they lack oxygen.. They parted and touched their heads against each other and started breathing heavily. When they inhaled sufficient oxygen they looked into their eyes and Taehyung said "you are cute.. sorry i couldn't control myself" .. " You are handsome.. Sorry I couldn't control myself " Y/N said while imitating him and Taehyung laughed while pinching her nose. "Ok, ok.. Put me down.... Gotta go now" Y/N said while patting his hand but Taehyung didn't put her down instead of replying to her,he was staring at her neck area "Taee??" Y/N said while waving her hand in front of his eyes.. "I think your nape of neck and collar bone area is looking very beautiful but it looks more beautiful with a purplish mark" Taehyung said while smirking "hmmm... what?? No.. Everyone noticed.. What they will think.. Leave me... I have to go now... . " With that she pinched him harshly on his chest , jumped and ran away from there with a red blushing face. "Ouchh" Taehyung yelled from behind and then he started laughing while thinking of her reaction.

_______________________________________________________

"Taehyung, what are you seeing on the phone that you are smiling so much?" Namjoon asked "umm...nothing hyungs..I'm just reading memes.. Yahh memes" Taehyung answered "sleeping picture of Y/N .. Is not a meme Tae" Hobi said from behind. "What?? Y/N's picture?? " Jungkook asked "how did you get that?? " Jin asked "And why are you seeing her picture now.. Are you stalking her social media accounts?? " Jimin asked with his wide open eyes.. "What?? No she doesn't have any social media account hyungs" Taehyung said while playing with the button of his shirt's sleeves. "How do you know about this?? " Yoongi asked "listen, hyung i have asked her.. And second I have taken this photo from Dahyun so I can tease her.. Because she is looking funny while sleeping.. Why are you all creating a fuss on an irrelevant topic" Taehyung said in one breath. " This is not an irrelevant topic Tae... This is the main topic in current time.. Y/N, Dahyun, your relationship with Y/N..and I'm damn sure you haven't told her yet about your lie " Jin yelled angrily. Earlier he wanted to tell her everything but he didn't get the right time, but now he doesn't want to tell her.. This lie is giving him happiness and he doesn't want to lose this.. He wants to be selfish once in her life, he is happy with her now. "Yess i haven't told her yet, because of me she is in this situation and i don't want to make it worse by telling her the truth... and what's wrong in this if we act like a couple... Neither does she have any problem, nor me" Taehyung said loudly " What if she gets her memories back?? " Yoongi asked " Then she started hating me like earlier.. What's new in that... Then she will go her own way and I'll go mine" Taehyung answered. "But you don't love her.. Right?? " Namjoon asked, '' So what hyung?? I did not even love any of my ex-girlfriends but still we live in a relationship.. " Taehyung answered annoyingly " What if you will do.. Those things.. And when Y/N get her memories back she will regret.. She not only hate you, she will despise you for that... she even sue you for sexual harassment " Hobi said with concerned. Taehyung held Hobi's hand and said " I promise you, hyung that I will not do anything like that which will make you all ashamed of me.. I just don't want to tell her because after listening to this What if she leaves this place.. Because she thinks that due to our relationship you all know her... by that reason she stays with us. She also doesn't have any problem that I have not declared her as my girlfriend in college. And everyone in college thinks that she lives here because Namjoon thinks of her as a sister and he wants to protect her.. So we don't have any problems from anywhere.. And Dahyun knows everything about our situation and circumstances, so she will also help us " Taehyung said "You are falling in love with her Tae?? " Yoongi asked after listening to him "No hyung, I just care for her" Taehyung said " But i read somewhere hyung, we care for those whom we love" Jungkook said " are you crazy kookie?? I care about her because I am also indirectly involved behind her having this condition.. And you stop reading those shit" Taehyung said and went away from there because he knew this discussion was not going to end. "I'm damn sure that he loves her," Hobi said when Taehyung left.. "Correction Hobi, he loves her but has not realized his own feelings yet" Yoongi said.. "Hyung, you are right because this is new for him.. After his mother's death he never felt loved by any woman.. All his exes were gold diggers or just using him for popularity" Jimin stated "I told you all she is different and she is the one" Yoongi said proudly "you're right hyung.. But the problem is how we make him realize that he loves her" Jimin asked " Yess, then this will not remain fake anymore, this will be converted into reality" Jungkook said excitedly and others nodded in agreement. "But how?? " Namjoon asked.