dalawang pu't lima

Third Person

4 days after

Yana went out of her room to go to a foam party outside. The past few days, she was able to venture out.

She went to the hospital she was actually confined at and took a stroll along the hallways. She asked if the doctor who took her in was still there but unfortunately, she has retired.

She was just actually planning to drink a few glasses and call it a night. But then the music grew louder, the crowd grew larger, and the foam started growing.

Shot glass after shot glass, her head then grew lighter and lighter. A man approached her, "Hello..." He grinned.

"Hello. Bye." She smiled and rolled her eyes. The man then followed her and held her waist, "Don't touch me without consent..." She raised her eyebrow at him.

"Hmm... feisty you are..." He smirked and pulled her closer, "Let me buy you are drink..." He offered.

She shook her head, "No thanks..." She sarcastically smiled at him. "Dali na... Isa lang..." He smirked.

"No thanks... I can buy my own one." She trued to let go of his hold but he was much stronger, and much taller than her.

"Come on, babe." He looked at her eyes. "Anong babe? Baduy!" She scrunched her face, "Hindi ka ba nakakaintindi ng English? Sabi ko no diba? Itatagalog ko nalang kasi parang hindi mo ako naintindihan." She rolled her eyes.

"Ayaw ko." She pushed him out of his way and she walked on the opposite side. He was about to catch her up but two bouncers held his arms, side by side. "Ano ba?! Bitawan niyo nga ako! Bastos ng bunganga yang babae na yan! Di naman maganda!" He shouted.

Yana turned her head at him and smiled, "Awe... Your masculinity is as small as your down there." She pouted sarcastically.

"That's my girl..." Someone whispered. "Hello, Miss Beautiful... We meet again..." He smiled.

Her eyes widened at who the person was in front of her. "Don, palayasin niyo na yan." He signed the bouncers and pointed at the man who was harassing 'Miss Beautiful'.

"Way to go Prince Charming." She chuckled. "Come on... I think mas gusto mo yung pupuntahan natin kesa dito..." He smiled.

"Hmmm... I'll only go with you cause you took me somewhere good last time." She smiled, immediately sobering up.

"Well... Told you you can trust me..." He smirked and held out his hand again. She took his hand and nodded once, "Tara." She smiled.

Xavier led her to a dim lighted place, it had calmer vibes than the foam party. From the heavy EDM music, they were now inside a little pub inside the resort with light jazz music.

"Type mo 'tong ganito?" She asked him, he nodded, "Ayaw mo ba dito?" He asked her.

"It's fine... It's calmer here..." She smiled at him. He then waved to a waiter and they were then taken to a private room.

"Well... How are you?" He asked her they slid on to their seat, a red curtain covering them and their circular table.

Yana chuckled, "I'm fine..." She chuckled. "Para namang hindi tayo nagkita just days ago..."

"But days ago seemed long..." He smiled. She then groaned and rolled her eyes, "Mister Bolero suits you well talaga..." She chuckled.

"Tell me, Miss Beautiful... What do you really feel..." He rested his elbow on the table and his cheek on his fist. "Be true to yourself... You can be vulnerable to me... Wag mong itago yung nararamdaman mo..."