13. Lap Dance

the name says it all ;-)

~

"Come on, Destiny," I groaned, dragging her through the doors. "You're so slow."

"Hey, let me walk as slow as I want to," Destiny replied, looking around. "So, this is where you work, huh?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Yes," I laughed. "Now, come on."

Destiny laughed and followed me to the back where all the girls got dressed. Destiny span in a office type chair as I got dressed.

"This is fun," Destiny said, laughing. "I can do this all day."

"You're such a fool," I chuckled. "Now, how do I look?"

"You look good," Destiny replied. "Not too slutty for a stripper."

"Oh my lord, you're so dumb," I chuckled.

Destiny gave me a cheeky smile and continued spinning in the chair.

"Alright," I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I need to go work."

"Go do your thang," Destiny said, doing air guns.

I laughed. "I'll go do my thang," I replied, doing the air guns.

I walked out to the club, talking with Estephannie about school. We kept talking until we both had to go up there.

As I was dancing, I spotted Xavier in the crowd. It's been about two weeks since Valentines Day and we've been pretty close. We hang out a lot and really do get along.

Xavier smirked, leaning up against the wall. I rolled my eyes and continued dancing. After I finished dancing, Estephannie went to dance and I walked off stage towards Xavier.

"Hey, darling," Xavier said, smirking. "You look hot."

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "Why do you always show up here?"

"Because I get to see you," Xavier replied, smirking. "Half naked."

"Wow," I scoffed. "You're such a guy."

"Come on," Xavier said, grabbing my hand. "Give me a little dance."

Xavier led us to a little table and sat down, smirking.

"Do you really expect me to give you a lap dance?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," Xavier replied, smirking. "Yes, I do."

I shrugged, "Why not?"

"Wait," Xavier said, sitting up straight. "You're serious? Like serious, serious?"

I laughed, nodding my head. "Come on, babe," I said, taking his hand.

Xavier stumbled over his feet, following me. "Where, um, where are we going?"

"I'm going to get dressed and give Destiny my car keys so she won't be stranded here," I replied, turning to look at Xavier. "And you're going to wait for me right here."

I walked into the dressing room without waiting for a reply from Xavier. I got dressed and gave Destiny my keys. I told her she could go home if she wanted to and I'd get my car tomorrow.

When I walked out the dressing room, I saw Xavier pacing around the hall. I laughed and grabbed his arm, leading him out the club.

Xavier sped to my house. My parents were visiting family.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I said, walking into the restroom.

"Y-yeah," Xavier said, nodding his head. "I mean, yeah. Okay."