15. Plane Ride

Xavier is a kinky guy

~

"I love you guys so much and thank you for letting me go," I said, embracing my mom and dad in a hug.

"You're welcome," They said in sync. "And happy early birthday!"

My birthday was in a week and since we were going to be in Greece for two weeks, I wasn't going to spend it with my parents. My dad handed me a small box.

I opened it, grinning. I pulled out a silver charm bracelet. It had a music note, a microphone, a guitar, and a piano charm.

"This is beautiful," I said, putting it on. "I love it, thank you so much."

"We love you too, mija," my mom said, smiling.

I nodded my head and waved goodbye as I walked to the car - which was a limo. When I got in, Xavier was already waiting, grinning. He had already spoke to my parents a little then put my suitcases away and had decided to wait in the car as I said goodbye to my parents.

"Are you excited?" Xavier asked.

"Very," I replied, nodding my head. "However, I am quite scared of going on the plane."

Xavier scooted closer to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "I'll be there to take care of you."

I smiled. "Okay."

Xavier leaned in to kiss me, but I turned away. Xavier sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

I've been thinking lately. I shouldn't let things go far with Xavier because 1) I know him, but I don't know him 2) This can all be pretend for him and 3) I don't know where it would lead to after the deal.

We stayed in a - get this - awkward silence. We drove around and started to pick up everyone else. We picked up Henry first, then Destiny, then Felix, then Emma and Belle, and lastly Neal.

We all talked about what we would do and joked around about a lot of things. Felix, Henry, and Neal aren't that bad; they're quite nice and funny.

Eventually, I found myself sitting in the window seat of a plane with Xavier next to me. I gripped the chair tightly, feeling more and more nervous.

Belle, Destiny, and Emma were sitting together, and Henry, Felix, and Neal were sitting together. Xavier's parents were all the way towards the front of the first class section - which we were all in - while the rest of us were all the way at the back.

"Relax, darling," Xavier said, softly taking my hand in his. "It's going to be fine."

I felt myself relax a little at Xavier's touch and words. I nodded my head, letting out a small breath in relief.

The pilot then began talking over the intercom, saying we were about to take off and for us to fasten our seat belts. I quickly put my seat belt on clutching the chair again. "Oh my lord, why did I agree to do this?"

"Darling, look at me," Xavier said, holding my hand again. "Please look at me."

I loosened my grip on the chair that I had, which I was gripping with my free hand. I turned to Xavier and he instantly kissed me. He cupped my cheek, softly rubbing it.

It took me a few seconds to understand what was happening and a few more to kiss him back. Xavier pulled away from the kiss, smirking. "We're flying."

I smiled, looking out the window, taking in the beautiful view. "Wow."

"That's what I think every time I look at you," Xavier said. Smooth.

I turned around, blushing. "Will you ever stop making me blush?"