16. Greece

This ~ Ed Sheeran

I like this song for this chapter

~

We had finally arrived at Greece around ten at night. Xavier, Destiny, Belle, Emma, Felix, Henry, Neal, and I had all taken a cab to the beach house we were going to be staying in. Mr. and Mrs. Hale had paid to stay at another beach house - which was practically on the other side of the island - and none of us were complaining.

The beach house was massive with an amazing view to the beautiful blue water. There was a tv in each room, a piano in the living room, and nice decoration around the house, including the furniture.

We all got our own rooms to sleep in. I walked into the room I chose, grinning. There was a massive bed, a huge flat screen tv, a closet for my clothes, a restroom, and a glass sliding door that led to the beach. I'm 123% positive I got the best room in the house.

I set my suitcase down and jumped on the bed. I grinned, looking at the ceiling. "This is awesome."

I heard a knock on my door. I popped up on my elbows, looking towards the door. "Come in."

The door opened and in came in the one and only, Xavier Hale.

"Hey, darling," Xavier said, closing the door behind him. "Just wanted to see if you were settled in."

"That's very nice of you," I replied, grinning. "Also, I need to unpack, but I'm currently enjoying how comfortable this bed is."

Xavier laughed, making his way over to me. He lied down next to me, both of us looking up at the ceiling.

"This is a pretty comfortable bed," Xavier said, breaking the silence. "You got a nice room."

I smirked, turning to look at Xavier. "I'm glad I did."

Xavier scoffed. "Okaaay, darling, okay."

I laughed, playfully hitting his chest. Xavier turned to look at me, biting his lip.

"What?" I asked, wondering why he was looking at me.

"You make me go a little mad at times," Xavier replied. "In a good way."

I laughed, shaking my head. "I know, you're practically in love with me and want to be the father of my future children."

Xavier laughed, wrapping an arm around my waist. He brought me closer to him, smirking. "I'm pretty sure everyone already knows how you want to be the future Mrs. Hale and have my children."

I laughed, shaking my head. "I mean, if I got to see you in a suit everyday then maybe, yeah," I shrugged.

"Is that so?" Xavier asked, cocking an eyebrow. "You like it when guys dress all fancy and nice?"

"Yes," I practically shouted. "It's the sexiest thing ever."

Xavier chuckled. "So, what do you think of me when I wear a suit?"

"I think 'Jesus Christ, Xavier looks really sexy,'" I replied, honestly, slightly laughing.

Xavier smirked, looking at me. "I knew you wanted me."

"Wow," I scoffed. "If anything, you want me."

Xavier brought me even closer to him, our faces only centimeters apart. Xavier smirked, "As a matter of fact, I do, darling," he said, calmly. "I do want you."

I let out a small gasp, not knowing how to respond or what to say or do. "I-I, uh, want pizza."

Xavier laughed, shaking his head. "You're so cute when you get nervous."