20. Going Home

Heartbreak story ~ The Wanted♡

Ryan's Pov

I woke up with a massive headache. I swear my head was actually throbbing. I no longer felt unstoppable. Now, I felt like I was about to throw up and like someone repeatedly hit my head.

I turned around and saw a shirtless Xavier lying down next to me. I then realized I was wearing his shirt and was only in my bra and underwear.

Shit balls. Shit balls. Shit balls. Shit balls. SHIT BALLS.

I quickly got out of bed and ran to the restroom. I quickly brushed my teeth.

Oh lord, did I - Did Xavier and I really - oh fuck.

I sat back down in bed and did what any other person in my situation would do: wake up the person and question them about the night before. I slapped Xavier with a pillow and he jerked up.

"Oh, hey, darling," Xavier said, grinning at me. He seemed a little too happy. "How are you feeling?"

"Like someone took a hammer to my head a couple of times, but that's not why I woke you up for," I said, turning to look at him. "Xavier, did we...like, um, did we have sex last night?"

Xavier shook his head. "Nope."

"Oh thank God," I said, feeling a weight life off my shoulders. "I didn't mean it like that!" I shouted, biting my lip. "I just didn't want to lose my virginity and not be able to remember what happened."

"Well, you did want to last night." Xavier chuckled.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well, at the club you were being a bit dirty and that's how I knew you were drunk," Xavier said, nodding his head. "I told everyone that I was going to take you home since you were drunk."

I nodded my head, feeling my cheeks turn red.

"I went to the restroom and when I came out you were seriously waiting for me in your underwear, bra, and heels," Xavier said, smirking.

What in the actual fuck? Excuse me while I go bang my head against the night stand.

"When I told you we couldn't hook up you started to cry," Xavier said, looking at me. I felt my cheeks turning more and more red. "So, I had to explain to you that it wasn't that I didn't want you - believe me, I do - it was that I didn't want you to not remember your first time or regret it."

I smiled at Xavier, feeling my heart melt. "I can't believe I did all that," I said, biting my lip. "But thank you."

Xavier smiled. "You're welcome."

"Now," Xavier said, standing up. "Let's get you some aspirin because we need to pack."

I groaned, throwing myself on the bed. "Greece, I'm going to miss you."

~

As we took our seats on the plane, I felt my nerves coming back. Xavier must of noticed because he intertwined our hands and rubbed the back of my hand with him thumb to calm me down.

"It's alright, darling," Xavier whispered, turning to look at me. "Everything is alright."

I gave Xavier a small smile and nodded my head. When the pilot announced on the intercom that we were about to take off I started freaking out again.

I gripped Xavier's hand tighter and he made me look at him. He cupped my cheek and slowly leaned in to kiss me. The minute we kissed I felt my nerves go away.