32. Last Day Together

Today was my last day with Xavier. I've spent my other two days with my mom, friends, and Xavier. Belle, Emma, and Xavier question why I hug them tighter and a little longer. I explained to Destiny everything and she understood.

"What do you want to do today?" Xavier asked, grinning.

I looked at the time on my phone; it was 11:14am.

"I just want to stay here with you," I whispered, feeling like I was going to cry. "Let's just...let's just stay here together and do nothing."

"Alright," Xavier replied, flashing me a smile. "We can go out tomorrow or do something then."

I closed my eyes, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. I let out a shaky breath. We couldn't go out tomorrow or ever again.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Xavier asked, making me look up at him. "Why are you crying?"

"I, uh, I just love you a lot, okay?" I said, wiping my tear. "I love you no matter what."

Xavier smiled, leaning in to kiss me. "And I love you."

I kissed Xavier again, holding onto his shirt collar. Xavier placed his hands on my waist, bringing me closer to him. I pulled away from the kiss and softly kissed his neck.

"A little eager now, darling," Xavier chuckled, making me look at him. "You don't have to rush."

I felt my chest tighten again.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Xavier asked, cupping my cheek. "Do you want to rush things?"

I let out a small laugh, shaking my head. "Nice and slow."

Xavier leaned in to kiss me again. He slowly hovered over me. One last time with Xavier...

~

Xavier kissed my forehead as he traced imaginary figures on my back. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile.

"You're so beautiful," Xavier whispered. "So damn beautiful."

I blushed, smiling. "You're beautiful, too."

"I love you," I whispered.

Xavier smiled. "I love you more."

"Impossible," I said, shaking my head.

"Yes, possible," Xavier said, nodding his head.

Xavier kissed me again passionately. He cupped both my cheeks. We both started smiling through the kiss.

I rested my head on Xavier's chest again. I looked up at him smiling and he smiled at me. Out of no where there was a flash. I got scared and realized Xavier took a picture of us.

He used my Polaroid camera and smiled at the picture. "I'm keeping this picture forever."

I grabbed the picture, smiling at the perfect moment between us.

"It's perfect," I whispered. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

"I know, baby," Xavier whispered, kissing my forehead. "Me, too."

I kissed Xavier again, feeling my chest hurt from the fact that I was going to leave him. I pulled away from the kiss, looking up at him.

"I love you, Xavier."

"And, I love you, darling."

~

After Xavier left, I started grabbing my suitcases, getting ready to leave. Once I had all my things I took them to my car. I said my goodbyes to my mom and quickly ran to my room. I sat down on my bed and wrote a letter; a letter for Xavier.

Once I finished the letter, I left it on my bed and took off my necklace he got me. I placed it next to the letter, wanting to cry all over again. I walked to my window and opened it, knowing Xavier would come in through here.

I grabbed my keys and my phone. I walked downstairs and left. Instead of going to the airport first, I went to the cemetery.

When I got there, I walked to my dad's headstone and sat down on the patch of grass, placing the white carnations down.

"Hey, dad," I said, lightly smiling. "I'm sorry I haven't visited you lately; I've been busy.

"You know, sometimes I think you're going to come from around the corner," I said, feeling the tears prickling at my eyes. "I think that you'll hug me and tell me it's okay - that I'll just see you one last time.

"Sometimes I even think you're going to answer me when I'm talking to you," I added, wiping away a tear. "I get my hopes about it even though I know I shouldn't.

"I just...I just hate everything right now, dad," I broke down, crying more. "I just wish you were here to tell me what I should do.

"I'm being forced to leave Xavier," I whimpered, "and I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. If...if I don't go then Mr. Hale will get mom deported and I'm scared of what else he could possibly do...

"What do I do?" I whispered, wishing he'd answer me.

"Why did this have to happen?" I cried, getting that feeling in my throat when you hold in your tears. "People say everything happens for a reason...but I don't see the reason for this. Why did I have to lose you and now I'm going to lose Xavier and everyone else?"

My watch beeped, signaling I was going to be late for my plane. I wiped my tears, standing up.

"I'm sorry again for not coming lately," I whispered. "I'm so sorry."

I sighed, playing with my hands. "And now, I won't be able to visit you and I don't know for how long," I said, feeling myself tearing up. "And I'm sorry for that, too."

A tear rolled down my cheek again and I quickly wiped it. "I love you, dad," I said, letting out a small breath. "See you soon."

I got in my car and started driving to the airport. Once I went through all the line crap, I was waiting for my plane to take off.

I wanted to talk to Xavier so bad and before I knew it I was calling him. He didn't pick up and I got his voicemail.

"Hey, Xavier," I nervously said, biting my lip. "I called because I wanted to hear your voice one last time, but you, uh, you didn't answer."

I sighed, looking down. "I...I love you Xavier Robert Hale; I'll always love you," I heard the announcement saying my plane was getting ready to leave. "I'll miss you."

I hung up my phone and turned it off. I grabbed my things and got on board. I looked out the window of the plane, getting ready to leave.

I'm really doing this; I'm leaving.

OKAY, SO I WAS TRYING TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I COULD BUT I WAS LISTENING TO TROYE AND HAD A MINI DANCE PARTY. Anyway, what did you guys think? SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. You have been warned. Until the next update! Xx

~Jess

P.s. THANK YOU FOR 5k I LOVE YOU ALL

P.p.s. You should give my tronnor fic a read. It's called Ocean.