"Channing is not that sexy!"

A/N: This chapter will mainly focus on the characters of Destiney and Mellisa, and will have Liam present in it as well.

I started up my car and had began my drive to Destiney's. Hopefully they can help.

~Mellisa's POV~

Tonight is movie night! Well every night is movie night, and tonight we are watching 21 and 22 Jump Street, Magic Mike, and all of the Harry Potter movies! Yep! Nothing like watching Channing Tatum in fuzzy pajamas with your best friend/sister while pigging out on treats and sweets.

"Hey hoe! Did you pop the corn?' her voice booming from the living room. I was in the kitchen getting the food.

"I'm popping it!" I yell back. "Well hurry up!" she whined loudly. After the popcorn is done popping I pour it into the bowl and grab the sodas from the fridge. Once I walk into the living room my eyes laid on a batman blob laying on the couch with its arms and legs all sprawled out.

"Dude get the fuc*k up!"

"But es so comfty" she whines curling up into a ball on the sofa. What the f*uck?! No, it's only cute when cats do it and I don't see a tail on this bi*tch. I wait a couple seconds and still nothing.

Fine! Then I guess we have to do this the hard way. I went behind the couch and with all my strength I lifted the heavy purple couch just enough for her to roll off. Letting the couch go she stood up sending death glares towards me.

"What? you wouldn't move, so I moved you."

"What the hell?!" Her eyes widen in fury as I grabbed the popcorn from the coffee table and popped one in my mouth. Mmm this popcorn is so yummy, I wonder what they put in this. Oh shi*t Destiney's talking.

"Well you wouldn't move your fat ass!" I went to go sit down on the couch, but Destiney wasn't going to have any of that.

"My ass is curvy NOT fat! You can even ask Harry." she places a hand on her hip.

"Oh I know, both Louis and I can hear it whenever you and Harry are going at it in the middle of the f*ucking day. Yeah sleeping my ass! Nobody goes to sleep in the middle of the day with their significant other."

Destiney blushes a dark pink before plopping herself down on the opposite side of the couch. Hm! I thought so!

First few movies we watched were Jump Street and Magic Mike. We are about halfway into the third movie (Magic Mike), eating popcorn and drinking soda, when Destiney speaks up.

"Ugh! Channing Tatum is so freaking hot!" she shouted giving me a jump scare.

"Yeah he is pretty hot." I sat up picking the pieces of popcorn that fell from the jump.

"I bet he's amazing in bed." Destiney said grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoving it in her mouth.

"Eh he'd be alright, but I bet Nick Jonas would be better." I suggested. Destiney froze and turned her head slowly and very creepy-like towards me. That is some exorcist shi*t! Now if she starts projectile vomiting and sticking to the ceiling then I'm slaying that bit*ch.

"What. Did.You.Say?!" she says choppily through clenched teeth, smiling creepily.

Ah shi*t best not provoke her because I know what will happen.

Hmm. . . .decisions. . . .decisions. . . . . decisions. . . .I''m going to do it anyway! Let's poke the dragon with a sharp knife, now where did I put that Army knife?

Awe I can't find it! Okay I'm going in!

"I said that Nick Jonas would probably be better in bed than Channing Tatum ever will be." I said cautiously, almost in a challenging tone. I prepared for the worse, standing my ground like a brave soldier.