"Just this once. . ."

"Just this once. . ." An angelic voice whispered from above. All the hurt and pain that was burning through my chest was unbearable and I wanted to end it all. There was no reason to live anymore, not without Niall and the beauty that is he. All was silent with with the only sounds of my ragged crying being heard throughout the lifeless hospital room. I lifted my head up to look at his beautiful face once more. That face I could kiss over and over again, I could trace every feature on his face for eternity. All I wanted was to see his beautiful blue eyes once more.

Everything went white. . .

~~

I could hear birds chirping as the morning sun was creeping through the blinds of my bedroom window. I stirred a bit in place with my eyes still closed, and I felt something across my chest. My eyes flutter open and there were tears at the brim of my eyes at the scene before me. There he was. . .the beautiful Niall Horan. . .his arms wrapped around my body. I couldn't believe it. . .he's alive. I quickly pressed a finger to his neck to check and indeed there was a pulse. More tears fell from my face because this was truly a miracle bestowed upon me.

"Love." his raspy Irish voice sent goosebumps down my arms. "What's wrong? You look like you'd seen a ghost." I wasted no time, I cupped his face and kissed him passionately for what seemed like hours. After a while he got up from the bed and made his way to the dresser across the room.

"Ready for school?" he asks me. That's the last thing I want to do. "How about we just stay and make love to our heart's content." He smiles and climbs back into the bed, as a I lightly kissed every part of him, not leaving a tread of skin untouched. He moans as we become one, our lips in perfect sync with each other. "I love you Niall James Horan." I whisper as my lips hover over his. He responds with a peck on the lip and pulls my body in for a warm embrace, "I've always loved you Zayn Javaad Malik. Ever since the day I met you." I grabbed his face and kissed it filling the kiss with so much passionate love.

~~

If you're wondering what happened to that Ariana bitch, she went to jail for reasons that involve Jaden. She rotted away in jail, getting gang-banged by a bunch of rough and sickly inmates while Ziall later on got married and had two beautiful girls. Aurora Silestra Malik and Hope Amena Malik. Liam and Sophia were married and had one beautiful baby boy, Christian Evans Payne. Mellisa and Louis also got married and had three children, Ramona Alicia Tomlinson, Elijah Scott Tomlinson, and their youngest Trinity Vera Tomlinson. Later on Ariana was put in a mental institution because she claimed that she killed Niall Horan, but that was overruled seeing as he is still alive, but they did catch her selling illicit drugs to minors which sent her to the big house again. Time did nothing for her. Destiney and Harry had two children, a beautiful baby girl named Sonora and a baby boy named Damien.