"Don't worry Liam is going to be fine. He's a big boy"

"What the hell is going on in here?!" a deep voice yelled out making Mellisa jump in Louis' arms. Louis chuckles lightly at her silly reflexes as she gets red in the face of embarassment. Ah shit! Well.  . .

"I'm waiting!!" Calm your hormones! Sheesh! Gosh Liam is such a pain! "Well you see. . . " I was mumbling so he couldn't catch what I was saying.

"Li it's my fault I was the one who-" I interject cutting of Mellisa trying to save her butt.

"Tried to stop things from going chaotic and such" Wow that was a lame cover up. I mentally smack myself.

"Des what the hell happened in here?! Why is there an unconscious Perrie on the floor with blood on her head?!" his voice was getting high. Oh gosh not good. . .Wait. ..blood. . .I ran over to Perrie who was face down on the floor and sure enough there was a huge bump on the top of her head with blood gushing out from it. Ah shit! Mellisa how many times do I have to tell you, when you hit people in the face with a pan always make sure there's no blood on the pan.

"Okay Liam calm down, where's Danielle. . . uh I mean Sophia. . ." Fuck I'm in deep trouble now. . . I look at Liam and he has a look of sadness with a hint of pain in his eyes. He looks at me with a blank expression then at everyone before leaving the room slamming the door behind him on the way out. Uh. . . what just happened??

"Des why did you have to go and say that?" Mellisa breaks from Louis' arms to personally question me.

"I-I didn't mean to I swear!" I stutter. "You know Liam hasn't been the same since Danielle left" she says as she gives me a look of sadness mixed with some anger.

"I-I know i-it just slipped o-out" I stutter again almost on the verge of tears. Normally I'm not one to cry but this was different. This was supposed to be Sophia's surprise birthday party where Liam would give her the gift he's been waiting to give her, and he wanted everything to be perfect. Too bad it wasn't. . .and because of my big mouth Liam probably hates my guts now.

I look towards Zayn and Niall who shake their heads at me, then I look towards Louis who avoids my gaze, finally I look to Harry for comfort and he just looks at me with a hint of disappointment in his face. What not Harry too. . . .Tears were slowly falling down my cheeks as he came up to me, "I'll drive you home" he mutters as he brushes past me looking at the floor. Wah?? This is too much!!

I powerwalked to Harry's car in my three inch heels, got in, brought my knees to my chest, arms wrapped around them, then I dug my head in my arms just bawling and hiccuping. My makeup had smeared and I looked like I had gotten beaten up badly. I hear a car door open then close, but I didn't care it's not like anybody cares about me anyway. He starts up the engine and begins to drive letting out a sigh, then lightly placing a hand on my back rubbing it back and forth soothingly.

Well this isn't weird at all. . . I lift my head up turning my head towards him, he takes a quick glance at me before letting out a small laugh. I lift my left brow up in confusion, "What?" I ask him not getting what's so funny.

"You" he states. He lets out another chuckle covering him mouth with his hand, eyes still on the road. Me? What is so funny about me?! "What about me?!" I demand questioningly.

"It's nothing" he smiles placing both hands on the wheel. What the hell? What is so damn funny about me?! Somebody please tell me cause I don't see it! Looking at him I see that he is not going to answer me, I angrily cross my arms on my chest while hhuffing out pouting not looking at Harry.

"Don't worry about it love. Just know that I love you no matter what" he places his hands on my thigh rubbing it soothingly. Seeing as he's beeing so sweet to me right now I can't stay mad at him forever. I chirp up sitting correctly in my seat, as I just stared out the window the whole ride.

Once we reach my house I see a shiny red car parked in the driveway, and immediately I knew that Louis' drove Mellisa home and are now in the house doing who knows what. As Harry stopped in the drive way I sighed as I took off my seatbelt and started getting out of the car until he pulled my arm towards him, as he aimed his lips towards mine before roughly crashing into them. I pull back and smile before lightly hitting him on the shoulder

~Niall's POV~

A lot has happened since before and during the party. There was the break up between Perrie and Zayn, Zayn confessing his love to me, Zayn kissing me for the very first time, the whole Perrie drama situation at the party, and that last bit of the party before it ended.

Poor Destiny. . . most of all. . . poor Liam. . . I wish there was something I could to help cheer him up, something to help ease the pain that is Danielle.

I sigh softly as I rested my palm on my chin, looking out the window not paying any particular attention to anything.

After the whole Liam incident everyone disbanded and left the apartment not even muttering a 'bye' as they left. First Liam left in an angry silence, then Mellisa and Louis left together with Mellisa grabbing the tray of chocolate sweets and taking them with her, then Zayn and I left hand in hand of course, then I'm assuming Harry, Destiny, and the other people that showed up left. This whole party was so messed up in so many ways, but I had a little bitt of fun because Zayn was there and whenever I'm with him I am in eternal bliss.

It was silent in the car as Zayn drove and I didn't want to break the silence, yet I didn't want to end things on a somewhat awkward note without saying anything. Zayn stole a quick glance towards me, "Don't worry Liam is going to be fine. He's a big boy" he spoke up with a sad smile on his face.

That smile wasn't fooling anybody. Liam is his best mate, friendship wise, and Zayn was there for Liam when Danielle couldn't be. He was there for him and stayed with him through all the tears, the anger, depression, cutting, and everything else. Liam was a complete mess and we are all thankful to Zayn, for it it weren't for him Liam may not be with us.

I turn my gaze from the window to Zayn, "This is Liam we're talking about" I reply shortly.

He sighs deeply before continuing, "Niall have you ever heard of the saying 'Those who smile and laugh the most are those who have been hurt the most'? Liam smiles through the pain and never lets anyone see it".

 Liam doesn't deserve this, he deserves happiness and that's what Sophia has given him.

"He fools everyone with his genuine smile, but behind that smile is a little boy crying in the dark corners of his mind all alone with no one to hold his hand and tell him that everything is going to be okay" I added not knowing what to say next.

____________________________________________________________________________________