"Liam. . why. . "

*This chapter will move away from the Ziall drama for a bit and focus on Liam's story. There will be Ziall romance here and there though.

"He fools everyone with his genuine smile, but behind that smile is a little boy crying in the dark corners of his mind all alone with no one to hold his hand and tell him that everything is going to be okay" I added not knowing what to say next.

~Morning~

I awoke to the loud thundering and the pitter patter of the rain hitting the windows, I pull the covers away from me, groggily get up as I walked over to my window. Opening the shades the first thing I notice is the sky, the clouds were a grey color set in overcast as it continued to thunder and pour.

For some reason thunderstorms have never really bothered me, I love the sound of thunder as it roars in the sky, the pouring of the rain as it pounds on the window, the lightning as it creates these fascinating streaks in the sky. The rain calms me, keeps me tranquil and is quite soothing. I love sunny days, but this kind of weather is different to me. I don't kow what it is. . .

I take one look at the sky before I head to my bathroom, looking in the mirror I see someone with a milky complexion, messy blonde hair with a hint of brown seeping through, eyes as blue as the coean, and slightly crooked teeth. A straight face spreads across my face as I sigh disappointed at the reflection.

"Why the sad face love?" I jump a little my heart racing from the sudden surprise. He chuckles lightly at my reaction. I turn my head and give him a warm and loving smile as I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him as did he.

"Es nothing" I plainly mutter. I snuggle deeper in him as he wrapped his arms around me protectively. He lays his chin on my head rubbing my back soothingly. This feels nice, I like this. . no. . I love this. I love Zayn. I love all there is to him and beyond that.

All of a sudden I hear my phone going off, I groan breaking from his warmth as I ran to grab my phone on the nightstand.

"Hello" I answer rudely. This person just interrupted Zayn and I so of course I'm going to be pissed off.

"Ni?! Where the hell are you?! Class already started and your ass is nowhere to be found!" the person roared as I lightly laughed. Louis is funny when he is all pissed off, I mean an angry Louis is a sight that is hardly ever witnessed. Mellisa and Destiny always test his patience to see how far he'll go.

"Lou calm your hormones down will ya? I'm on my way right now" I lied. Thank god Louis can't detect when I'm lying over the phone.

"Hurry up! Ms. Polinkski is in a bitchy mood and I don't want to deal with her shit alone" then he hung up without another word. Okay rude. I turn my head looking for my raven haired mate and when I see he's nowhere in sight, I shrug as I grabbed my backpack, beside my guitar, in one hand and my phone in the other.

Heading down my short flight of stairs, I see Zayn in the kitchen cooking with an apron tied to his waist as he flipped something on a pan. I breathe in and the smell of sausages and hashbrowns fills my nostrils a slight moan errupting from within me. To my right I see Greg, my older brother, sitting at the island counter eating what looks to be a bacon, cheese, and potatoe omlette, some strips of bacon, a banana nut muffin with a small glass of orange juice on the side. I hadn't noticed I was drooling until he spoke up breaking me from my trance.

"Aye Niall you dribbling all over my food!" he blurted slightly. Shaking my head I look back at him giving him an apologetic look. "Oh sorry" I say not really meaning it as I watch Zayn place a plate in front of me then another one beside me. The plate was filled with bacon, a bacon, cheese, parmesan, and tomato omlette, and a medium sized cinnamon roll with icing glazed all over it.