"What the literal fuck is wrong with you guys?!"

Don't worry, ziall will be back later on in chapter! Read on. . . .

~Destiny POV~

"Alright you got the plan?" I look at Mellisa who nods in agreement. Mellisa and I each grab a red solo cup from the snack table and fill them with red punch. "You ready?" I ask her. She gives me a subtle nod before turning her gaze back at the bitch.

"Let's go!" I whisper shout. We both left our positions, walking all weird and tipsy. Mellisa went on one side of the bitch and I the other side.

"Whoo!! Awesome party Liam!" Mellisa yells in a drunked state as she swishes the cup around almost splashing the liquid on her dress. The bitch dodges it swiftfully. Mellisa then continues in her drunken state, her balance unsteady and her words coming out in slurs.

"Hey watch it! This dress is made up of only the finest of silks" she growled.

"Oh? Sooorry Peeeerrr I didn'tt seee yaa theree. . " she slurs her words as she continues to get close to Perrie. Now it was my turn. I took a sip out of my red cup and then let out a loud 'Shit' earning a 'what the fuck is wrong with you bitch?' look. I started acting tipsy moving the cup in my hand with quick and swift movements as the liquid sloshed around, threatening to fall. Then as if I was cheering, I threw my hands in the air and let the cup fall, Perrie quickly realizes and doges it last minute scowling at me. Ignoring her and the looks she gave me I look back at Mellisa as she gives me the 'WTF' look. Yeah I know, this bitch is some kinda ninja dodging all these attacks on her.

"What the literal fuck is wrong with you guys?!" she yelled. Everyone had stopped what they were doing to watch the drama that was brewing before us. Mellisa had moved from her spot behind Perrie to the spot next to me giving me a disappointed look.

"A lot of things actaully" Mellisa replied in a sarcastic way. I gave her a high five before speaking up.

"Perrie we are not about to let you ruin this!" I gesture towards Niall and Zayn who look scared and nervous. Mellisa crosses her arms on her chest before giving Perrie the evil eye. She just rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm going to get back Zayn whether he likes it or not!" Perrie gritted her teeth as she swayed her hips walking to the back where Zayn and Niall were. Oh no she isn't!! Mellisa and I run after her before we are pulled back. What the hell?! It was Louis and Harry holding us back.

"What the fuck?!" Mellisa curses.

"Harry get your fucking hands off of me!" I demanded. Louis and Harry look at each other nodding before looking back at us. "Des, Mel you can't fight their fights. Zayn knows what to do, so just watch how it all plays out" Louis calmly states. Mellisa looks at me before giving me a subtle nod. Ugh seriously?! Okay we'll go with the doncaster on this one. I let out a quick sigh as Mellisa smiles knowing that Louis wins this one. Let me tell you, Louis, the doncaster dating my best friend/sister, never ever wins in any thing when it's me he's up against, so the boy is lucky.

"Yeah whatever!" I grumble looking the other way. As Louis and Harry released us I saw Mellisa whisper something in Loui's ear that I couldn't catch, he smiles and nods, Mellisa gives him a quick peck on his lips before running towards the kitchen. What is this hoe up to?! We have food out here, so why the hell is she going to the kitchen?! You know what I'm done. . . I'm done questioning the things she does. I just have to go along withh it and hope that she doesn't involve me in it, or my money.

I make a sudden move as Harry's arms lurch forward towards me, "Calm yo ass down! I'm getting something to eat!" Harry gives me an apologetic look before starightening himself. "I'm sorry love muffin, I just don't want you getting in the middle of this, or getting swept in the Perrie storm that's brewing" he explains. Does this boy think I can't handle myself? That I don't know how to deal with shit like this?! Well he is in all ways wrong,majorly wrong! He's been with me for how many years now. . . seven. . . and he still doesn't know my limitations in situations like these? Oh gosh, guess we gotta get the whip and rope out. . . I mentally grin evilly to myself at the punishments that I'm going to teach him. . . not just physical but sexual as wel. . . . .hehe.