Next Stop: Underworld

A/N: Hello, guys. It's your author here that definitely did not have 20 ex girlfriends and definitely okay. I just wanna say that to all those who reads my stories are amazing and I'm happy that my book interested you. Anyways, enjoy reading "Boku No Hero Academ-" , I mean "Foolishness, villains"

__________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Izuku woke up and yawned that the sun can't even outshine. He then remembered what he found out last night and he smlied at the thought but he then remembered that his family didn't know he found out so with a bit of guilt, he'll pretend to be normal for now. After all, everything will change for him soon enough. Izuku then went down the hallway where his family's bedroom are located and headed downstairs for breakfast. He then saw his father and sister eating while his mother cooking his meal. He sat down beside his sister and opened his book, not noticing his parents' glance at him.

Enjoying his reading, he was then cut off when he heard his mother's voice calling him.

Inko: Izuku, can you help me get these at the table?

Izuku: *looks at his mother and sees her holding a tray of food* Okay, mom.

Inko was then surprised on how her son's attitude and calmness about the current situation, not knowing that her husband and daughter have the same reaction as her. She then smiled at the thought of his son being safe even if she has to lie about it, she swore she will tell the truth if the time comes.

Inko: 'I'm sorry, son. I don't want you to be taken from us and I promise, I'll tell you the truth when we know you can protect yourself.' So Izuku, how was your sleep?

Izuku: *carrying the tray of food carefully then places it on table* Pretty good. Although I was somehow disappointed that I don't have powers unlike with my friends when I heard I was quirkless, I just thought I can still try though. Being a hero is never about power and fighting, heroes save people and that's what I'm gonna do whether the world accepts it or not. *looks outside the window with a look of determination* But first, I'll finish my breakfast, hehe.

Toshinori: *chuckles at his son's antics* Of course you should do that first, your mom would be sad if her son didn't eat his favorite meal. Oh, well, I'm heading out to work now. *stands up and walks to doorway then wears his shoes and shoulder bag* Bye, kids. I'll bring you something later.

Toshinori then kisses his wife goodbye and headed out to work. The twins by then were finished eating and convinced their mother to take them to the playground in which she did. The twins without a single hint of hesitation, wore their shoes and ran to their mother's car. Inko, being the adorable mother she is, just giggled at her kids, locked the doors of her house and drove her kids to the playground.

On their way there, they also saw the cars of their friends and relatives heading the same direction as them which made the children a lot more excited. The car then parked at a parking lot nearby the location they drove to and exited the car. Izuku then saw his friends exiting their family's car as well and then called his sister and pointed at the other children in which she was excited to see.

Not even a moment has passed by, the mothers was now on their way to watch their kids while they have their own time when they saw all of them playing already with some other kids playing on their own while their own parents watching them as well. While the sight made Mitsuki confused on how did the kids get there so fast, the look she's having is making her friends hold their giggles. She looked at them and got more confused why but when she realized, her face was all red and just looked at the sand which made her friends release their giggles.