Sports Festival's Finale Rounds

A/N: Heyo, everyone! Author here, I am finally having a break from my stupid goddamn problems and I decided to write a new chapter for ya and since I was gone for a long time, I might make this longer than most chapters are. I apologize for my absence, school, work and life is just fucking my shit up and I worked on it as slow as possible for you guys (because I love to piss of people, hehe)so, enjoy this chapter.

HeavenAscensionDIO: (Just admit your wife domm-)

A/N: S H U T I T -

_____________________________________________________________

Back at the stadium

Izumi walked her way on her side of the top of the arena as she watches Shoka make her way on her side, giving off a smirk that says, "I'll win this for Izu".

Audiences are screaming of excitement in the stadium and in their houses, the panelists exciting the audiences even more. The contestants facing each other from both sides of the arena, full of confidence and pride but also worries.

Present Mic: "On our left, we have the woman of both the glimmering sparkle of ice and the burning passion of flames! Todoroki Shoka!"

Present Mic: "And on our right, we have the gal who pushed through the rounds with overwhelming mental prowess, literally! Yagi Izumi!

Shoka: *while walking to her area* "Give up, Izumi! I have the high ground!"

Izumi: *smirking while walking to her area* "You underestimate my power!" *proceeds to use telekinesis and gathers small rocks to create a sword*

Midnight: "Contestants, are you ready?!"

The 2: *nods*

Midnight: "THE FESTIVALS' FIRST FINALE MATCH BEGINS!"

Immediately, the two rushed at each other with speeds that tries to outrun the other, Shoka then readies to launch an iceberg to immediately win the fight only for Izumi to use her telekinesis to lift Shoka up and planned to throw her out the ring. The half-half quirk user realized her plan and then released a ray of flames towards Izumi which caught the girl off-guard, Shoka then uses the distraction as a chance to use Flashfire Heatwave to end the match.

Izumi who quickly realizes this dodges her attack swiftly and uses the pieces of broken and melted ice as projectiles by levitating them using her quirk and shooting them rapidly to Shoka(sheesh, Gilgamesh/Vergil much?). Shoka, who is still recovering from slight exhaustion was not able to dodge on time and got hit by some of the melted ice. Izumi then quickly rushed at her and immediately punched her but Shoka used the momentum of her fall to dodge Izumi's attack and then sweep-kicked Izumi's legs which made her fall.

The battle between the two is intense, the crowd, classes and judges are focused on the two girls. People from their homes are cheering one of the two and/or both of them. Even mah boi from his hospital bed was focused on the battle shown in the TV in his room ever since he woke up a few minutes after All For One left.

Anyways, back to the fight because I'm gonna run out of words and I'm more than sure you are not gonna like a short chapter. Shoka then used her ice to push Izumi away from her and to the other end of the ring in front of her and hopefully out of it but Izumi used her powers to shrink and crush the ice and dropped it on the floor. Both contestants, having fought for hours, exhausted now and catching their breath. The crowd is roaring, cheering both of them for pushing themselves until this round.

Katsuki: *at the barricade of the seats* "OI, MORONS! IZUKU'S WATCHING FROM THE RECOVERY GIRL'S OFFICE, HE SAID HE'S MARRYING WHO WINS THIS R-" *gets slapped by his sister*