CHAPTER 11

It was a major turn of events when two of the same secondary genders ended up together—a societal sin, they said.

Alphas are naturally for omegas. Betas are free to choose any of the genders.

If one of them is of the same kind, they are judged. But their children are treated like gods.

Pureblooded alphas, pureblooded betas, pureblooded omegas—they are rare, a treasure.

But what about the parents?

Or what about the challenges of equal couples?

Harin has been there. And never had she thought that being an alpha was the reason why she would lose an almost perfect relationship.

"You'll never satisfy me enough."

It echoes in her mind over and over again, like a broken record.

She thought love was enough to break the stereotype, and love was enough to bring satisfaction.

In the end, she couldn't.

An alpha can never satisfy a pureblooded alpha. There are things that she could do, and they are very limited.

Harin went through her day as usual.

She taught a fair number of students, as expected, and gained a lot of knowledge on how these youngsters can move.

She diverted her attention by adjusting to them, tweaking the dances according to their strengths, and helping them improve their basics.

The end of all the schedules is the hardest.

No more distractions, and no more filters on her head, allowing the flawed memories of the past to be remembered again just because he showed up.

It was only 4 p.m., and she's exhausted.

The sun is still up, though not much direct to the building like in the early afternoon, but the sight of the bright skies kept telling her that her daily timeline is somehow messed up.

On most days, she will leave the building at 6–10 PM, and now she can't seem to stay any longer as the possibility of meeting him is very high now that they have finally met.

Though she thought she could leave peacefully, the sight of another pureblood going up made her question her luck.

Two months, and she already has problems with two pureblooded alphas.

"Nana called you."

Harin halted her tracks.

"He called you numerous times, and he's worried that you're not answering."

"I'm busy"