CHAPTER 24

Harin woke up lightheaded.

She wondered why her body just feels so tired and heavy and why the atmosphere feels so warm.

The first thing she saw was the beautiful nightscape over the unblinded glass walls.

Harin makes sure to appreciate every single beauty her eyes have downed to, until she realizes that there's nothing like it in her house.

Her panic surged through her system like lightning, pushing herself up with saucer eyes.

"You're up", a deep, hoarse voice hummed. "How's your sleep?"

"Jeno", she coughed when she felt a strain on her throat.

Jeno was also quick to get a glass of water on his bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed beside her, offering it.

"Are you feeling well?"

"Should I feel sick?", Harin quipped. "Wait, this is your house. How-oh?"

Jeno flashed a small smile and retrieved the empty glass before standing up and walking back to his desk.

"My bed is naturally draped with my scent, so you easily got used to the space and slept well."

"Oh, do you have a livestream?"

"No, I cancelled."

Harin didn't ask much, as she could make out his possible answers pretty well.

Based on her active memory of what happened in his workroom, she knew that Jeno cancelled because of her.

Is he really taking care of me? Will he really take care of me?

Behind their occasional secret kisses and sex, neither of them asked what they were.

If you'll tell Kwon Harin, who just argued with this hotheaded pureblood on her first day, that they will get along very close on the preceding days, she will just curse you out.

Seriously, one day they were in each other's throats, but now they are in each other's bodies.

"We're thinking deeply now, huh?"

Harin looked over at him and asked, "What time is it?"

"Past 9 p.m., hungry yet?"

"No"

"But you need to eat. You lost too much energy this day."

"I don't even know why."

Jeno hummed, "Well, helping an omega in heat will really require you great stamina."

"OH MY GOD, JAEMIN!", she yelled in realization.

The pureblood just laughed and shook his hand off.