CHAPTER 35

Spring ended, and another season is drawing close alongside the rising of the morning sun.

After the pain for omegas, another challenge rose to the world.

The seasonal cycle of alphas

A more dangerous encounter, as alphas aren't all completely sane all the time. Studies also show that summer is the most vicious season of all.

It would always come down to risky sex, and judging on these dominants' stamina, they could fuck for days without a pause.

They should've known. Pureblooded alphas feel double.

Their partners and friends really deserve a break after the sessions.

"Fuck it", Jeno groaned, buds of sweat forming on his forehead as he tried hard to control his hormones.

"JENO WAIT!", Jaemin shrieked, pushing the pureblood back to the sofa. "Why did you even come to work?"

"My cycle would usually start on the second week", he mumbled, pain obvious on his face.

"Well, it's climate change!"

Jeno chuckled

"Don't just laugh! Tell me what I should do!", the omega stressed out.

The pureblood shook his head, though.

"Harin"

"What?"

"Kwon Harin"

"Riri? Why? Oh my god, she's an alpha too! Do you want me to check up on her?"

"No", he said, deeply breathing. "Get her here."

"What do you"

"Actually, no. Help us both to my car."

Jaemin's brows furrowed deeply. "I don't understand you right now, or it's just that I'm plain dumb, but okay. So who should I help first?"

In the end, Jaemin successfully took the pureblood first to his car with Renjun's help.

Running back inside the building is typically a head turner, especially since he lingered from a rutting alpha.

Jaemin yelled for the choreographer's name, having no remorse now, even though he looked like he was haunted by a wild wolf.

"Riri! Quick! Jeno's calling for you!"

It only took one shifting breeze for the rutting scent around the omega to send a clearer message—Harin apologized to her previous company and dismissed herself.

Jaemin is sweating profusely throughout the car ride.

The poor, scared omega didn't have a choice but to take the wheel, as the pureblood took the female alpha in his arms.