Max Verstappen [59]

A/N Wished by LilyHeseltineNew. I hope you like it!

TAGLIST: Maryletomlinson natalkaf1 cosmicless auguriaep MegTheF1Weirdo

WORDS: 1904

WARNINGS: NSFW

[59]- We can't keep doing this
_____

You walk trough the paddock, originally searching for your friends which you made over the last couple of years when you accompanied your brother Daniel for his race weekends. Instead of finding on of your friends, someone else finds you first, walking by your side now.

"Do you have a minute for me?" Max Verstappen, former teammate of your brother and since then one of his best friends. Your heart automatically beats faster because of his request, even though you know exactly what he wants from you.

"That would be quick, even for you." A grin forms on your lips when you look to the side and can observe that a smile spreads on Max lips too. You do not know anymore when exactly the thing between Max and you started but since that they you hook up whenever you want to.

"I bet I can make you come under a minute." Max whispers into your ear, not wanting to let other people hear what he says to you and a shiver runs up your spine when you think of how skilled Max is. You know he can make you come under a minute and that he will show it to you as soon as you have some privacy.

Max leads you to his RedBull Motorhome which is nothing unusual for the public eye because they see you spend time together frequently either with Daniel or without. He greets some of the staff before we disappear into his room, and he locks the door behind us giving us the privacy we need.

"I am waiting." You grin at Max because he promised you something and you want that now. Max comes closer to you with a slight smile on his lips. Since you are wearing a summer dress Max can let his hand slide easily under it, hooking his finger into your panties to pull them down.

He trails his fingertips up the inside of your tights before he carefully dips them between your folds, checking if you are already wet or if he has to do something to get you aroused. The thought of him pleasuring you already made you wet so he can dive straight in. Max spreads the wetness evenly before two of his digits start to rub circles on your clit.

A first soft whimper wants to escape your lips, but you manage to bite down on it and keep the sound inside of you. Max knows exactly what he needs to do with his fingers to make your legs shake and he is eager to push you over the edge as fast as possible.

"Shh, be quiet." Max hushes your moaning, placing his lips on yours before he speeds up his fingers. You hold onto his shoulders, trying to keep yourself steady while you already feel the familiar knot in your stomach. Your muscles convulse around nothing but air, sending waves of pleasure trough your body while Max carefully helps your trough the orgasm.

"Bend over." He demands when you calmed down a bit and he take a step back from you so that you can bring yourself in position. You bend over his physio bench, leaning onto your elbows and look back to Max over your shoulder. Observe how he opens his trouser, takes his erection in his own hand to stroke it a couple of times before he puts a condom on.

Max shoves your feet a bit wider apart before he bunches up your dress to keep it out of the way and aligns his tip with your entrance to push his length in. He gives you a few seconds to get used to the stretch before he pulls his length out and pushes is back in. His trusts are hard and oh so deep, pushing your hips against the bench and forcing you to stand on your tiptoes.