Chapter 16

a/n~This chapter includes smut, I will put a warning on all the chapters to come, because this is where it kind of starts to get more 18+, anyways enjoy!

1870

Elijah's pov

I was out in the yard, the palace was quieter than yesterday. I didn't understand my feelings for Veronica, we had just met. It was as if I was slowly falling for her, she made my heart race every time I was near her. "Hello your highness," A feminine voice said from behind me, I turned around and saw Veronica, her hair was in a high bun and she wore a simple sky blue dress, with long sleeves, with white trim.

Veronica's dress

Seeing her made my heart race, I didn't understand the feeling I had for her

Seeing her made my heart race, I didn't understand the feeling I had for her. "Good evening, Ms.Summers," I replied, I stared into her gorgeous emerald eyes. I felt as if I could get lost in them. "Oh please, just call me Veronica," She said, smiling. "If that's what you want me to call you?" I asked, smiling back at her. "Of course it is, I mean we are getting married after all," She replied, causing me to blush.

Present

Blake's pov

I was in a dark room, sitting on a bed, Anansi was beside me, kissing my lips. I felt peaceful with her now that we were both out to each other, and it felt nice. I wore a plaid jacket and a black tube top, that I borrowed from Lilith. We still weren't talking, but I knew she wouldn't mind. I had on blue jean shorts, that were rolled up at the bottom. She stopped and looked into my eyes. "I've never slept with a woman before," She said, blushing, she looked embarrassed, ashamed. "I haven't either, this would be my first time doing it, if you're ready," I replied. "You're a virgin?" She asked. "Yes, I haven't had the time or thought about it, but I know what I'm doing, don't worry," I replied. She smiled, she moved some loose strands out of my face. "I'm not worried about that, I just thought you weren't a virgin because you knew what your sexuality was," She replied.

She kissed my lips again. She placed her hand on my leg, she moved it towards my private, she rested her hand there, I was nervous, I didn't know whether it was going to hurt or not. She rubbed her hand on the outside of my shorts. I let out a moan as she quickened her pace. She placed her hand on the inside of my shorts and my panties. She rubbed my sensitive bud, I moaned as she did, I closed my eyes and held onto the black comforter of the bed. It was an amazing feeling, I have forgotten about everything as if all my worries disappeared. She stopped and took her hand out of my pants. "How was that?" She asked, blushing. I opened my eyes and looked at her, I placed my hand on my lap. "Amazing, now what?" I ask. "Now the fun part comes, trust me I know what I'm doing, I hope," She replied. She removed her black top and threw it on the floor, she had on a black lace bra, I could see her nipples, and it made me blush. 

I took off the plaid jacket and tube top, revealing the white bra I wore. I notice her blushing as I did. She kissed me again, I leaned back onto the bed and she was on top. Our tongues intertwined, I reached my hand to her back and unclasped her bra, she sat up and removed it, revealing her breast. She unbuttoned her black jeans and tossed them onto the floor along with her underwear and bra. She was fully nude on top of me, causing me to blush. I removed my bra, shorts, and underwear, tossing them onto the floor. 

We kissed again, our tongues intertwining. It felt peaceful and romantic at the same time. She moved her way to my womanhood, and I felt her tongue on it, making me gasp. My hand went to the sheets again, grabbing them. As she used her tongue to please me, I moaned. I felt her finger go into my womanhood, she fastened her pace, making me moan each time. I could feel I was close to climaxing. I let out a moan as she pushed her finger deeper. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes, I moaned as I felt myself shiver as I came. 

I opened my eyes and turned my attention to Anansi, whose head popped up from my private area. "Well, how was that?" She asked. "Amazing, now your turn," I replied, sitting up. She leaned back on the bed, knees up. I climbed on top of her, I placed my hand on her clit and began rubbing it, I quickened my pace, and she let out a moan. I thought of what she did and stuck a finger in her womanhood. I heard her moan as I inserted my fingers, I moved them slowly, then quickened the pace. I heard her moan a couple of times, then I think of what to do next. "Do you know what scissoring is?" I asked, blushing a bit. "No, what is it?" She asked, blushing also. "It's the lesbian sex thing," I replied, getting in position. when I got into position, I moved, gently, not too fast though. She moaned as I did, causing me to move faster, our clits colliding. 

We both moaned, I knew I was about to climax. As I did, I let out a moan and gasped for air, I felt myself become sweaty. I looked at Anansi, she looked sweaty and out of breath. "How was that?" I asked. "Amazing," She replied, smiling.

Elijah's pov

The sun rose and rested as I left Lilith, I loved Lilith, but Jade was different, she made me feel a certain way that Lilith could never make me feel, almost how Veronica made me feel. A scream interrupted my thoughts. I turned around, I recognized the scream, I rushed back and saw Lilith on the ground, a bite on her neck. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Elijah," Someone said. I looked down at Lilith who was on her knees in front of me. She had placed her hand on her neck. I looked back and saw Veronica, standing in front of us. "What do you want, you murdered my sister, you are not welcomed here, and aren't you supposed to be in prison?" I asked. "Well the guards are ignorant," She responded. 

Lilith stood up and walked toward Veronica, I could feel my heart beating faster, all I could imagine was Lilith dead. "You killed me and I was reborn as this monster who can finally have a fair chance of killing you," Lilith said, with a smirk on her face. "Lilith stop," I demanded, but I knew she wasn't going to listen. "Really, you think a puny newborn could kill me, how pathetic," Veronica replied. "Well I mean a vampire is a vampire, but what about a vampire and a witch," Lilith said, causing Veronica to laugh. "A witch and a vampire, that's unrealistic, when has that monstrosity ever existed," Veronica replied.  

Lilith brought her hand in front of her, Veronica was lifted into thin air and acted like she was being choked. She placed her hand on her throat and she began gasping for air. Lilith dropped her hand to the side and Veronica fell to the ground. She looked at Lilith as she tried to get air. "How is that possible?" She asked, winded. "You're a witch," I said, she looked at me and smirked. "I am and it's all thanks to my bloodline," She replied. She looked back at Veronica and moved her neck as if wanting it to snap, and Veronica's neck snapped, leaving her lifeless body on the ground. 

I looked at Lilith who turned to me. "So it was you who threw Jade off the balcony?" I asked. "Yes it was, and she deserved it, I realized how jealous I was of her, I love you, but you truly hurt me at the ball, and I won't make the same mistake of going back to you," She replied. "I can't forgive you, Elijah, I won't forgive you for what pain you caused me, so please just go and leave me alone, we are no longer together and I give up on whatever this was," she added, she sped off into the forest. I knew I would probably never see her again.