Chapter 7

A/n~ There is smut in this chapter, so I thought of this song when I had the idea of smut. Enjoy!

Lilith's pov

He kissed me and I kissed back, he makes his way to my black panties and teases me by using his finger and rubs it around my sensitive bud. He removes my panties and they end up on the floor. He slides a finger in my women hood, I gasp as he slides his fingers in and out. "Elijah"I moan. He takes out his finger and he disappears between my thighs. I feel him slide his tongue in my vagina. I moan as he uses his tongue to please me, I tilt my head back staring at the head board. I squeeze the sheets as he uses his tongue.

I looked away from the head board and notice his head has popped up."You taste lovely darling"He said. He climbs on me his face by mine we kissed again, I made my way towards his pants. I slipped my hand in his pants, my hand was by his boxers. I felt his penis. I slipped my hand in his boxers and felt his growing manhood. I rub his shaft, and I get a moan out of him. "Don't tease me"He said, he removes his pants and boxers tossing them on the floor. I roll over so I'm on top now. I make my way to his penis and I put my mouth on it making him moan.

I stop, I put my hand on his member and move it up and down while my hand is still remaining on his member. I get a couple of moans out of him and I stop I slid his member in my womanhood and I move fast his penis traveling as deep as possible. I moan, I move faster and faster and my moans grows louder and louder. As I move I can hear Elijah moaning as well. I feel happy I can pleasure him. Elijah places his hand on my mouth."Be quiet"He said smirking. I smile, I lean down and kiss him.

He takes advantage of it and rolls me over making him on top now , our lips separate. He moves faster and faster, which makes us moan. "You feel so good"He said as he let out a moan, I knew I was about to cum. "E-Elijah, I'm about to-"I moaned "Your gonna make me cum"He moaned. We both climaxed, he fell on top of me his head on my chest. "I love you"I said, I stared at the ceiling. "I love you too"He replied. I smiled and closed my eyes, the room went silent the only noise was our breathing.

Ashlynn's pov

As Lilith and Elijah walked out of the library, I sat in the chair that was facing the fire place. Anansi stared at me, she had a look of anger on her face. "Whats the matter?"I asked glancing at her."Wagyu"She scoffed." What about her?"I asked." Elijah's protecting her, hes being selfish"She said crossing her arms." He's in love with her, he's protecting her so she doesn't die"I reply. "He doesn't love her, he only says that because he wants her all to himself"She scoffed. "Do you like her?"I asked"HELL NO"She Yelled.

I stood up crossing my arms."Don't yell at me"I scoffed."Then don't assume I like her"She said gritting her teeth at me."Well you seem jealous"I said smirking."How am I jealous?"She asked."Because your arguing that he's lying about being in love with her and is just keeping her to himself"I said. "I'm saying that because we need two blood bags just in case we kill one of them and we have a back up"She argued.

All of a sudden I heard a bed squeaking."What the hell is that noise?"Anansi asked. I stormed out of the library into the main hall seeing Blake on the second floor facing the hallway where Elijah's room is. I heard a female like moan, I then palm my face realizing what's going on. "Oh my god"I said. "Are they-"Blake began saying but I cut her off."Yes they're having sex"I interrupted her. "Do we-"She started but got cut off. "Leave them be, if we interrupt them then Elijah would be furious with us"Anansi interrupted.

Blake's pov

I stood on the balcony when I heard Elijah moan. I rolled my eyes and went to the guest room I'm staying at. I opened the door and closed it gently, I looked out the window the moonlight shining. I heard the door open and close, I turn around and see Anansi. She walks over to the bed and sits on it. I turned back around, facing the window. "At least someone's getting lucky here"I teased. "Yeah, he's probably faking it so he can get her all to himself"She scoffed."Are you jealous of him?"I asked. "Why do you and Ash think that"She scoffed."Because you complaining about him and her having sex"I replied turning around facing Anansi, shes glancing at her hands that were placed in her lap. "That's just how love works, sometimes"I said.

I walked over to her sitting next to her."Yeah, but-"Anansi begin but gets interrupted."But?"I say."You don't know Elijah like me and Ashlynn"She says glancing up at me."True, but maybe he found the one"I say. "I don't know"Anansi says, she stands up and leaves the room leaving me alone. I lay back, closing my eyes."What if Anansi's right"I mutter as I fall asleep.

Elijah's pov

I woke up, I roll off of Lilith. I begin to sit up, her chest rising and falling as she breaths. I can't help but smiled at the fact that I might have found the one who's perfect for me. I get out of bed, trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't disturb her. I open my closet and grab a black long sleeve button up shirt. I put it on buttoning up the shirt, I turn around and look at Lilith asleep on my bed. I walk over to my bed as I finish buttoning up my shirt, I plant a kiss on her head. She begins to groan. "Good morning"I say softly. "Good morning"She said, her voice sounds groggy.

She sits up, rubbing her eyes with her finger. I sit on the bed, our eyes meeting. "I had fun"I smirked."I enjoyed it too"She replied. "I'll go, you rest okay"I said, standing up."Okay"She replied, she laid back down and closed her eyes. I walk out of my room, heading downstairs into the main hall. I begin to head to the library when I notice the back door is opened. I walk into the backyard seeing Anansi sitting on the grass, hugging her knees."What is it?"I asked as I sat next to her.

I notice the sad look on her face."You and Lilith, eh"She replied. "What about us?"I asked."Do you truly love her?"She asked making me look at her confused. "What do you mean?"I asked. "Are you keeping her all to yourself, like a personal blood bag?"She asked."No, I love her Anansi."I replied, I stood up. "Okay, whatever you say"She said. I walked back inside and headed to the library.

I opened the double doors. I saw Blake standing in front of the chair that was placed in front of the fireplace. "Do you believe Anansi?"Blake asked"No, Elijah went through women but he and Lilith seem closer in a way"I heard the person in the chair say. I cleared my throat making myself known."Elijah"Ashlynn said standing up.

She began walking over to where I was standing."Ash"I said. "What about me and Lilith?" I asked. She stood in front of me and crossed her arms. "Elijah can you be truthful?"She asked"Of course"I replied raising my eyebrows."Do you truly love Lilith or are you using her as your personal blood bag?"She asked.

I rolled my eyes at her question."Why are you and Anansi asking about that?"I scoffed."Because"Ashlynn began."Lilith doesn't need to end up like them"She scoffed"Them?"Blake asked."His ex mistress's"Ashlynn replied turning around facing Blake."Lilith is a mistress now?"She said."No"I said walking out of the library, I walked into the main hall and began opening the front door. "Where are you off to?"Lilith asked.

I turned around and saw her standing on the top step of the staircase. "Food"I replied, she walked down the steps. I notice her wearing my white button up shirt. She made her way to where I was standing. She moved her hair away from her neck."You can have my blood since me and Blake are blood bags"She said. "Your not food anymore Lilith"I said. "Just drink my blood"She said."Plus you could get caught"She said.

I bit her neck drinking the blood. I lift my head, I wiped the blood away with my hand. She places a kiss on my cheek. She smiled and walked away. "Lilith is  a mistress now?"Blake's question rings in my head. I glanced at Lilith as she vanished. "Is she?" I thought.